~51~

An hour later, Joon and Jin join the group back in my apartment.
"How did it go?" The maknae inquires of the couple after they enter.
My eyes immediately fall on their hands and stupid smiles which reassures me.
"Let's say, I don't think she will be a problem anymore." Namjoon declares without a doubt.
"I don't know about that. For now, at least, I don't think she will bother me."Jin adds, his eyes showing a tiny dose of fear.
We all settle back in the living room, chatting about what they have been doing in the military.
"Would you like to come back and live with us?" Namjoon asks out of the blue.
"What are you talking about Joonie? You know I cannot just move back."
"Why not?" Jimin asks nonchalantly.
"There are too many people that would not..."
"Fuck them! We want you with us." Yoongi lets out bluntly.
"We are not complete without you," Taehyung admits with a shy smile.
"But only if you want it too?" Jin says looking into my eyes.
"Please!" Jungkook begs with puppy eyes that are so hard to resist.
"Hoseok?" He is the only one that has not shared his opinion and it somehow worries me.
"What? I am already planning on how to get your things in the trunk." They all start laughing as I shake my head in disbelief.
"This is all a bit overwhelming and even if I know that my heart only beats for each one of you..."
"Okay it's decided, she moves back!" Yoongi interrupts me with a smile.
"How about a date first and then I will give you my answer."
My men agree and Joon is immediately calling the company to ask for two days off as I am not working the next two days.

"Do you have any idea how we can spend our date?" They all look at me when Tae jumps up taking us by surprise.
"Don't worry about anything, Jagiya. I have the best idea ever." He pulls out his phone and starts texting, leaving us and his boyfriends in suspense. Only Jimin who is standing next to him starts to smile big as he reads over the message.
"Oh, Tae! I love how you are thinking!" The dancer lets out before kissing him quickly. Taehyung blushes at the compliment before kissing his boyfriend back to thank him.
"Can we know too?" Jin asked, exasperated.
"No!"
Joon is just coming back into the room with a bright smile. "Okay it's settled, we are free for the next two days."
"Perfect! I need you all to be ready tomorrow at 7 am." Tae informs his lovers.
"7 am? Are you insane? Did you not hear our leader? We are off schedule!" Yoongi complains looking at the other men for support.
"Yoongi, " Jimin tells him with a pout, sitting down on his lap, "I can assure you that you will like what Taetae has planned." Gently the dancer kisses his hyung's lips, who starts to melt which is clearly visible on his face.
"Okay! But you need to help me pack!" He orders Jimin who just nods happily.
"Jagiya?" I am taken out of my reverie as my eyes are glued on the lovely exchange between Yoongi and Jimin. I truly have missed them, not only when they were being with me but I also missed feeling the synergy between them.
"Are you okay with it, Jagiya?"

"Yes! Can you just tell me what we are going to do?"
"Ummm, I have a better idea. Can you cook for us tonight? I miss your western food."
"Of course, Taetae. But what has that to do with...?"
"In the meantime, Jimin and I are going to pack your suitcase!"
"Suitcase?" I was thinking about just having a few hours with them.
"Yes, we are staying together overnight," Taehyung informs me and the group. All eyes are on me, filled with hopes that I will agree to that little getaway with them.
"I'm in!" Everyone smiles at me, as Jin pulls me to his side. "But I cannot promise you that I can give you what you want!"
"What are you talking about Baby Girl? We only need you to be by our side." Jin kisses my forehead as I let my arms come around his waist to hug him. His strong arms are giving me the strength and security I need.
"How about cooking? Do you want my help?" The oldest asks as he pulls me at arm's length.
"Yes, please and Yoongi's too?" I look over at the rapper who stands up without complaint.
"Do you really think I would miss out on cooking with you Babe!" He beckons me to come closer before he pulls me into his arms.
"I missed your sweet scent, Y/N!" He confesses in a whisper that brings goosebumps all over my body.
"Can we help too?" Hoseok inquires while he pulls Jungkook up from the couch.
"Can you two set the table?" Only now do I realize that my table is not big enough for all of us. Hoseok sees my dilemma and comes to my rescue.
"Yes, we can do that. Do you mind if we set the table in the living room?"
I look at him in confusion before I understand that if we are sitting on the floor around that table, we will all fit.
"No not at all," I reply with a smile.
When Jin and Yoongi leave for the kitchen and Hoseok is coming closer to me, I catch his wrist to pull him into me. I kiss him tenderly as my hand glides into his hand to intertwine our fingers.
"What was that for?"
"Because you always have my back, Hobi." He pecks my lips before we move to the kitchen as well.