~3~

I have trouble sleeping that night. The jetlag is hitting me hard. After tossing and turning, I decide to just get up. It is only five in the morning when I head to the kitchen.
I search through the cupboards to find some coffee. After I have prepared myself a cup of hot liquid, I sit at the table, thinking about how I got into this mess. Not long after, I hear a door open and soon a sleepy Jungkook stands at the entrance of the room.

"What are you doing up? Did I wake you?" I ask him but he only shakes his head from side to side. He seems not very chatty in the morning.
"Do you want anything to drink?" He nods and I get up to bring him some water. He is still standing in the doorway not moving at all. Therefore, I make my way towards him with the glass in hand. I give him the drink and wait for him to finish so I can take the glass back to the sink. To my surprise, he takes my hand and pulls me towards the couch.
He pushes me down and sits next to her. Then he lowers his head on her lap and closes his eyes. I am surprised by his actions but don't mind it. I slowly start to let my hand move through his messy hair. He lets out a sigh and relaxes even more. I do not realize how time is passing when I hear another member coming down to the kitchen.

"Tell me you did not stay like this the whole night?" Jin asks me when he sees me with Jungkook sleeping on my lap

"No. What time is it? I was up at five."
"It's six now. But how come the maknae is here with you?"
"I was in the kitchen not long ago when he came out to drink some water and next he is in a deep sleep on top of me." Jin chuckles and comes closer. He leans down and picks up the youngest to bring him back to his bed. As I'm not trapped anymore, I get back to the kitchen. Jin appears back only minutes later.
"Why are you up so early?" I ask him out of curiosity.
"I like the morning silence and making breakfast for the members. And you?"
"Jetlag. Can I help you with the food?"

Jin agrees to me helping him. We talk for a bit about the members and myself. I already like spending time with him. He is funny and very gentle with everything he does.

"Do you know what you want to do today?" He wants to know when we are sipping on a mug of coffee before the others are waking up.
"Yes. I want to get to know you all better. So I was thinking about spending time with all of you. That is if you don't have schedules."
"I think some of us need to go to the company but not for long and not all at the same time."

Gradually the members are coming into the kitchen to get their breakfast. They all say their hello's and I can already see a difference in their behavior. Jin, Hoseok, and Yoongi are chatting with me as for Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jimin, they are definitely not morning persons. Jungkook is the last one to join us. He stares intensely at me.

"Good morning Y/N." He mumbles with a confused expression.
"Good morning even if we have already met this morning. Don't you remember?"
Jungkook closes his eyes trying to figure out what I'm talking about.
"You took me to the couch only to lay down and sleep in my lap." I hope to bring some clarification to him. His cheeks turn pink instantly.
"So it was not a dream. I'm sorry." He apologizes in a small voice, looking at his feet.
"It's okay. I could have tried to wake you up but you looked so cute." I'm now in front of him, ruffling his hair. The smile he sends me makes my heart warm.