~53~

After another fun day at the rental villa, we need to get back as the men have a schedule the next day.
In the car, I am spread across the back seats. My head is resting on Hoseok's lap as my feet are lying on top of Jungkook who gives me a light massage. I put my earphones in as I start my chill playlist on my Spotify app.
Slowly, I feel myself drifting off to sleep as Hoseok is playing with my hair.

"So what do we do now?" Jimin asks the others curiously from the middle row.
"What do you mean, Jiminie?" Taehyung is confused as he is only dwelling on the happy feeling of having his girlfriend back.
"He means the company!" Jin explains with a sight.
"Is she asleep?" Namjoon inquires of Hoseok as he turns from the front seat.
"Yes, sleeping like a baby." The dancer replies with a grin, still brushing through the hair.
"Good," the leader continues in a serious voice, "does anyone have an idea?"
"Don't tell them! It is our life, our decision to do with it as we please." Yoongi retorts matter-of-factly.
"Hyung, you know the managers need to be informed." Jungkook interjects as his hands stroke over her leg.
"I also don't think that keeping her move back with us, a secret will resolve the problem. As soon as the company finds out they will try to get rid of her," Hoseok explains as he looks down at his girlfriend's beautiful face.
They all shriek as Yoongi steps on the brake.
"That will never happen again. I will not watch as they hurt her and us again. She is our love and part of this family the same way as we all are."

I wake up to the car stopping but moving again right after. Hoseok's hand is still in my hair and Jungkook's finger are caressing over my calf. My music is still playing so I let my eyes stay closed.
In a distance, I can hear my men talking yet I do not understand what they are saying due to the earphones that fill my ear with my favorite tune.
When the music stops at the end of the playlist andsilence replaces the music in my ears, I can hear them.
"We will never let her go. No matter what!" Jin declares sternly and I have to hold back to grin as I imagine his face.
"That is no news. We all know that but how can we make sure that something like two years ago won't happen again?" Namjoon asks as she feels Jungkook's hand tightening around her ankle.
"Let's don't give them a chance to do so." The maknae says as my next playlist starts.
The summer songs from this and last year reach my ears as I feel the love that the men are showing towards me overflooding my heart with love.

"Let's get Army on our side!" Jimin exclaims as he leans into Jin's side.
"How would we manage to do that?" The oldest inquires as he brushes a strand out of his boyfriend's face.
"That's easy," Taehyung replies as he grins brightly at the man next to him. "Weverse and VLive."
"What?" Hoseok lets out loudly as he looks down on his girlfriend's face hoping to not have woken her up.
"That is not such a bad idea. If we introduce her to the fandom, then the company cannot push her away." Namjoon says as he looks pensive.
"But which label can we give her? Who's girlfriend is she?" Yoongi wants to know as they reach Seoul.
"Ssshhh, I think she is awake!" Jungkook suddenly lets out as he points to his girlfriend's feet moving as if she was dancing.
"Check what music she is listening to?" Jimin tells Hoseok as he turns to watch them.
Hoseok leans down, as Jungkook laughs at how her feet bounce on his lap. The dancer takes one of the earphones out and listens to the song as his girl just starts to sing, her eyes still closed.
"I love that song, Beautiful!" He says as he joins her by singing the happy tune.
"Should we put it on the Bluetooth radio so everyone can hear it?" Yoongi requests with a smile on his face.
"Oh yes!" Taehyung and Jungkook say in unison.

I finally open my eyes to look up at Hoseok who has the brightest smile on his face.
"Hey Beautiful, did you have a good rest?" He asks as I try to get up in a sitting position.
When I move my head, he captures my lips to leave me breathless with how passionate he claims my mouth.
"Yah! Less kissing, more music." Jungkook complains as he pulls me up, only to peck my lips.
"I want a kiss too." Jimin pouts in the row before us.
"Come here, Baby Boy." Jin pulls him closer covering his lips with his.
I look at my phone and switch on the Bluetooth, letting the summer vibes fill the car as we sing along to the music.