~7~

The next morning, I awake to the well-known clatter coming from the kitchen. During the night, Jimin and I have switched positions and he holds me right now. I try to free myself but his arms around my waist don't loosen up a bit.
"Hmmm, what are you doing? It is too early to get up."
"Sorry if I woke you up but usually, I help Jin prepare breakfast."
"But today is not an ordinary day."
I turn in his embrace and come face to face with a super cute Jimin.
"Come on, Baby. Let me get up. You can remain in bed and get some more sleep." I try to convince him, showering his sleepy face with little kisses.
"Oh, Princess. Sleep is the last thing on my mind right now." He retorts, leaning in so his lips catch mine in a heated kiss. We make out for a few minutes before I inform him that I really want to go out and help the oldest. Jimin lets out a sigh but stands up as well.
"If you go then I go too." He states in a very adorable way.

We dress and exit the bedroom to walk hand in hand towards the noisy kitchen. Most of the members are already seated. As I say good morning all eyes dart towards me and Jimin standing in the door.
"Someone got lucky tonight?" Tae exclaims clapping. Jimin blushes and puts up a smile. I let go of his hand when I see Jin turn around to look at his plate immediately. I move behind him and hug him.
"Sorry, Jin, that I did not help you today." I murmur in his ear. He slightly turns his head and gives me a peck.
"It's okay." I smile at him and promise to make it up to him tomorrow.
Then I go around the table to give every man his morning kiss. When I come to Jimin, he leans in too.
"Are you not a bit greedy today?" He shakes his head violently like a little kid. I cannot resist how adorable he is this morning so I kiss him too.
Next is Jungkook. I am nervous when I step up to him. He doesn't turn around however he lets me give him a kiss on top of his head.
I know that we still need to talk and the sooner the better because I have this uneasy feeling that he is retreating himself from me. And I need to know the reason why.

Two days later the guys have invited me to join them for a dinner at their favorite restaurant

Two days later the guys have invited me to join them for a dinner at their favorite restaurant. I am so excited to finally go out. Since the day I started my new job, I haven't really left our house. It is not that I even had time to miss going out. Being with seven men doesn't leave you with a lot of free time to think about those things.

However, when Namjoon notifies me that they would go out this evening to enjoy dinner, I feel sad. But not for long because Hoseok is quick to add that they want me to join them. I was so happy at that moment that I do not think twice and just lean forward in the arms of the man that is closest to me and start to kiss him. However, this man is Hoseok with whom I have not shared a real kiss until now.

At first, he seems so out of it but soon he just let go of any second thoughts and kiss me back. To say that he is a good kisser, would be an understatement. He surely knows how to use that tongue of his therefore I cannot wait to see how my body will react to his skills when we are alone. Jin interrupts our little make-out session by bringing breakfast to the table.
"Can you please stop? There is food on the table and kids around it."
We both blush at his comment. For the rest of the meal, I can see Hoseok peeking over to me as he holds my hand under the table.