~45~

"Jimin! You could have been quieter last night?" Jin tells his dongsaeng when they meet at top of the stairs.
"Who? Me? I did not do anything. Maybe it was Yoongi or Jungkook or someone else?" The dancer defends himself.
"Wait! You have not been with Tae last night!" Jin inquires further as they walk down the stairs.
"Nope. I cuddled with our leader this whole night."
"Then who screamed so loud I could not sleep?"
"Oh, sorry. I guess that would have been me."
Jin shrieks as he sees an unknown face, sitting at the kitchen table eating some cereal.
"And you are?" Jimin asks her in a harsh tone, looking suspiciously at the woman dressed in Taehyung's shirt.
"Hana. Nice to meet you." The girl replies, continuing to eat her breakfast.
"I am sorry, but can I ask you why you are in our dorm?" Jin stares the girl down, hoping for others to join them.
Right at that moment, Yoongi rounds the corner dragging Hoseok behind him.
"Who is she?" The rapper wants to know of his boyfriends, not granting the girl a single glimpse.
"Hana!" Jimin explains, raising his shoulders to tell him he does not much more.
"Can you tell me why you are here in our kitchen?" The oldest insists, still glancing at the girl with animosity.
"I spent the night with Taehyung."
Everyone could see that anger is growing inside Hoseok as he takes the information in.
For over a week, the dancer has been trying to talk to Taehyung, to bring him to open up, but it only resulted in Tae begging his boyfriend to fuck him, which the latter refused, knowing it would not help Tae.

Yoongi takes Hoseok by the hand and pulls him up the stairs. On top, he knocks on Joon's door.
"Joonie, there is a situation in the kitchen you better get your ass down quick. And put clothes on, there is a girl."
"A girl?" Namjoon shouts from inside his room.
"Yes. Taehyung brought her home."
Then Yoongi pushes Hoseok inside his bedroom to prevent him from going after Taehyung or the girl. It surprises Yoongi that Hoseok followed him so obediently yet once, inside the safety of the room, the dancer crumbles down on the floor crying his eyes out.
"Why? Is it because it did not give in?" Yoongi tries to console his dongsaeng even he was not sure about Taehyung's motive.

Downstairs, Joon joined his boyfriends who are watching the girl at the table with eagle eyes. It is astonishing how she seems unfazed by the whole situation.
"What is going on?"
"Well, this my dear Joon, is Hana. Tae brought her with him home last night to have some fun."
"Oh yeah. It really was fun." The girl says before taking another spoon of cereals.
Namjoon stares at the girl and the guys sitting at the table.
"Taehyung! TAE!" The leader shouts so everyone can hear him in the dorm.
Sleepyhead Jungkook strolls into the kitchen.
"Why did you wake me da...? Oh hey Hana. What are you doing here?" The youngest asks without any concern.
"You know her?" Jin exclaims, pulling out a chair for Jungkook to take a seat.
"Yes, she is a trainee at the company."
Hana smiles at the maknae, even winking which makes Jimin clench his fists tightly next to his body.
"Namjoon, you do not need to shout to get Tae." Joon is taken aback by how casually she talks to him. "He has left early, around six this morning. Told me I can take my time."
The men could not believe that Taehyung would go and find someone else to help him with his needs as he had six boyfriends that loved him at home.
"Do you maybe know where he went?" Jin taps his foot in exasperation.
"Nope, no clue." Hana stands up and walks to Taehyungs room. "Sorry I need to head to the company soon. So I will take a quick shower and then I am off. However, if any one of you wants to join me, I will not lock the door."
The moment the door closes, Jimin loses it, slamming his fist on the table.
"How could he be so reckless? And why? He has us! Why go and find a girl?"
"You see that is the only justification I can see... She is a girl!" Joon tries to explain, pulling Jimin into his arms to calm him down.
"We need to find him. I want answers!" Jin gets up and heads upstairs. "I'll talk to Yoongi and Hoseok then we should head to the company maybe he is there."
"I will try to call him Hyung." Jungkook replies as he heads to his room as well.