~36~

BTS POV

The so-called anniversary surprises that Y/N had prepared for them, had the members dwell on it for days. As they sat in the kitchen, drinking some coffee while discussing their upcoming enlistment in a few days, the leader can not stop telling the others how much he will miss his Sweetie.
"Let me tell you one thing, Joon. You are not alone. I think I can speak for all of us that we fell hard for her this last year." Yoongi explains as he leans back in his chair, looking at his friends.
"Do you remember when we met her?" Taehyung asks the others.
"Yeah. After all these other women, she came in taking our breath away the moment we lay our eyes on her." Jimin adds with a smile.
"And when she found out that the contract she signed was not for the teacher job she had applied to." The group starts to laugh along with Hobi.
"That day I thought she would leave," Joon admits in a low tone.
"We are glad she didn't, " Yoongi interrupts "and as for the teacher position, I think she taught each one of us at least one new thing."
"She was my perfect teacher in bed." Jungkook blushes with his confession.
"I can still see my first time with her clearly before my eyes," Jimin tells them as he closes his eyes, his tongue gliding over his lips as if he can still taste her.
"Yah, Jiminie. Now you have got me hard only thinking about my time with her." Tae complains as he adjusts his pants.
"You know that we all should give her an amazing time before we leave." Hoseok lets them know.
"I would love to relive my first time with her, but with my knowledge from now. I would give her the best time ever." All eyes are on the youngest.
"That is not a bad idea," Namjoon tells them as their stare drifts over to him.
"What? Jungkook fucking her?" Jin asks in disbelief.
"No, reliving our first times with he. Well, not precisely the same but to some extend." The leader explains to the group who gets more attentive with the minute.
"I think it is a great idea. However, we only have three days left and I think we need to do something special for her on our last night together." Jimin hated to be the mature one.
"Which leaves us with today and tomorrow!" Yoongi states matter-of-factly.
"I'll call the office to tell them that we need her here this afternoon and tomorrow." Joon is already getting up to get his phone.
"So, who goes first?" Taehyung inquires eagerly.

Your POV

I find it odd when I get a call from my manager to leave for the day and also that I have a day off tomorrow. However, I don't argue about it, loving the fact that I can spend more time with my men before they go to the military in three days. My feelings have changed so much during the last months that I know a hard time lies ahead of us.

As I open the front door I am surprised that none of them is there to greet me. As I step into the living room, I see a path of rose petals leading to Jimin's room. I settle my bag on the couch to follow the trail. I am still in my business attire so the clicking of my high heels echoes through the hallways of the dorm. Often I would take them off and just take them in my hands to walk to my room where I keep them as the shelf at the front door is already full with my mens' shoes.

I lightly knock on Jimin's door before opening it slowly.
"Jimin?" While I ask, my breath is taken away by the sight before me.
In the middle of the room, Jimin is kneeling, naked and blindfolded, his hands tied behind his back. His position matches the one I take in the playroom to please Jin.
"I assume you want to play with Noona?" I inquire of him as I lock the door after I have closed it behind me.
Jimin is trying to sit still but as he can hear me approach him, I can see his muscles on the back twitch. My hands brush through his hair as I walk around him, taking in his perfect body.
"You need to speak up my Jiminie!" I tell him as I grab his hair harshly, yanking his head back.
"Yes, Princess." His voice is rough but also sensual.
As I tower over him, I bend down to claim his lips with mine. I tease him with pecks before my hands grab his neck to make him stay still for my next move.
My tongue trails over his plush lips before I push it between them to stroke my tongue over his. I love how responsive he is and at the same time he does not take over control at all.
"If it gets too much, say the safe word, Baby!"
I start to undress as my fingers brush all over his body at different spots.
When I only have my panties and high heels on, I pull him up to a standing position by his tied hands. I press my body against his back, letting his fingers move over the wet spot between my legs.
A light moan escapes his beautiful mouth as I suck on his neck. I move to his front, my fingers brushing over his shoulder then his chest down over his toned stomach. Goosebumps appear where I touch him.
My grip tightens around his already fully erected member. The moment I start to stroke it, I remove his blindfold, letting me see his heated gaze as he hisses at my rough touch.
"How about we take this to the bed? Noona wants her good boy to show her a good time."
Jimin nods as he follows me to the big bed.
I turn around as I stand near the edge to push Jimin on it as he comes by my side.
"Turn around, Baby! I need to get those toes off to place your hands where I want them."