~16~

Namjoon holds me in a tight hug, cuddled up under a small blanket watching some Korean Quiz Show, waiting for the rest of the group to come back home. The afternoon I had with the leader, can only be described as perfect. Soon after the show on the TV ends, we hear laughter and commotion outside the dorm.
"I guess they have arrived." Namjoon announces, helping up on my feet.

As soon as the door opens, I smile, their loud interaction filling the apartment with so much love. They hurry inside, Joon letting go of my hand so I can greet the rest of the men. I let out a little shriek when Hoseok lifts me and spins me around.
"I've missed you so much." He utters, putting me down and kissing me softly.
"I've missed you too." I reply, pulling out of his arms to make my way over to each of the other guys.
"I have missed you, my Jinie." I tiptoed to give him his kiss.
"I've missed you, Kookie." He is more interested in getting his kiss, leaning down to come closer.
"And I have missed you My Bear." I take Yoongi's face in my hand to place a peck on his lips, seeing him rolling his eyes at the nickname.
"And my Sweet Jiminie-Baby. How I've missed you?" Jimin tried to hold me a little bit longer even after we break from the kiss.
Tae is already standing there with his arms open, waiting for his kiss. He does not give me a chance to speak, crashing his lips into mine for a heated kiss.
"Wow Taetae, you did miss me a lot!" I tell him playfully slapping his arm, when he lets me get some air.
Then I am back at Namjoon's side. I do not miss the opportunity to kiss his lips too.
"And I do miss you very much when you are not with me Joonie."

When I look around the room, my men grinning back at me, I know that this right now is what I was wishing to find all my life

"So why do you need us all back so soon?" Yoongi asks Namjoon, pulling me out of my reverie.
The leader glances my way. "Do you want to tell them?"
I can see the confusion in some of their faces, others look even worried. 'Better put them out of their misery.'
"Okay, guys. Please sit down and I will let you know." They all hurry to take a seat around the big table as I choose to not sit down. My eyes wander to Namjoon, searching for assistance like I always do.
"First of all, this is not something to worry about. However, this issue has been on my mind for some time now. I talked to Namjoon about it earlier but he insisted that I should talk to you all about it." Namjoon confirms my confessing by nodding.

"I want to get a job." I blare out not being able to take the pressure anymore.
I am looking at my feet, not wanting to see their shocked faces.
"Baby Girl, look at us." Jin's sweet voice makes me lift my eyes.
"Jagiya? You already have a job!" Taehyung speaks up, his voice is deep and smooth.
"Sorry, but if you talk about my time with you. I don't consider this a job." I start to explain, trying to keep my eyes on the men before me. "Even if there is a contract. This has nothing to do with a job. This is pleasure and ..." I am tempted to say love but I am still not sure if they feel the same way. "Also I know that you are taking care of me. Paying for everything I need."
"So why do you need another job?" Jungkook's innocent voice comes to my ears.
"When you are all out there, making a living, meeting other people, I am here. And I can tell you, it is boring as hell." I roll my eyes to underline the statement.
Yoongi starts to laugh which brings my attention to him, enjoying his joyful expression.
"Please interrupt me if I am wrong, but you say that we do not occupy your time enough?" The smirk he sends my way, makes my stomach tighten, knowing what he is implying.
"It is not that I want to spend my whole time with you."
"Oh, but I would love to do that with you." Jimin intervenes with a smile.
"Not the point right now, Jimin. I think she knows that we all would love to have her around 24/7." I nod and let my hand squeeze Jin's shoulder to demonstrate that he is right.
"First of all, I don't want to depend on you guys," I bring my hand up to halt Tae for interfering, "even if I know that you enjoy taking care of me in every way possible. It is more that I want to have another purpose than just being there for you guys."
"I get what you are saying, Sweetie. However, getting a job could be difficult in the particular situation we are living in." I raise an eyebrow, being confused.
"We will expect you to come with us when we go abroad. Also when we are free, we want you to be with us. I don't think that a regular job can give you those freedoms." Namjoon continues laying his hand on mine.
I look at the rest of the guys, they all nod at Namjoon's statement. All except Hoseok who seems to be in deep thoughts.