~14~

After my moment with Jin, my time with the men has been reduced by a lot.
They have to prepare a new album, so most of the time they were at the company. However, they do not forget about me, sending me messages, or calling me when they had a free minute.
I for my part try my best to occupy myself at home. More than ever, I cherish my time in the morning with Jin and over the days one or two of the others come to join us wishing for a bit more time with me. After they leave, I will spend time in the gym or at the office reading through the books that Namjoon has laid out for me. In the afternoon, I'll start preparing dinner but most of the time I eat by myself, the guys returning so late that I am asleep most of the time. I tried to stay up one or two times, only to fall asleep on the couch. Not that it was a bad thing because Jungkook would it take upon himself to carry me to my room. Then he would stay for a bit, cuddling into my sleepy body before leaving to go eat with the others.
It is all fine with me for now, the only thing that gets me more curious as time passes is the door I would pass by so often. The one room, I have not explored yet, the playroom. As my eagerness gets more and more prominent, I decide that I will have to grab Namjoon the next free time to ask him to show me the room.

Today is the day, that the four oldest do not have a schedule in the afternoon. I know that I should let them rest but I cannot stand it any longer and I do not want to enter the room without any of them. I knock at Namjoon's door, glad that he answers my request to come in instantly. I enter quickly, a little shy about addressing my request.
"What is it, Sweetie?" Namjoon's arms are already around me as he covers my face with light kisses. I am close to letting him have his way with me right here. But then the purpose of my visit comes back to my mind. I push him slightly from me.
"I am sorry. I really want to be with you but I have something that is occupying my mind for some time now." Namjoon's eyes narrow as he leads me towards his bed to sit down. I know that he wants me to be at peace all the time that is why I have chosen him to come to today. He is my 'safe' person.

As he holds my hand, stroking his thumb over my knuckles I take a deep breath.
"There is one room in this house that no one of you has shown me by now." I observe him thinking hard over the matter.
"The playroom?" He finally asks me, squeezing my hand in anticipation. I nod, lowering my gaze because I still feel embarrassed that I utter the wish to see it before any of them takes me to it. He lifts my eyes and pulls me into a soft, tender kiss.
"Do you want me to show it to you?" Another nod from my side then we are up and stroll out the door. Suddenly Namjoon stops on our way to the room. I look at him when he turns my body towards him.

"The Hyungs are all here today. If you are okay with it, I want them to join us when I show you the room. You have to know that we four are the ones to use it most of the time." I knew about Jin and suspected Namjoon to use the room, however, I was not aware that Yoongi and Hoseok would use it too.
"That is okay with me." My voice is not as confident as I wish for it to be but if I want to enjoy time with any of them in this room it would be better to have them all there. I see Namjoon taking out his phone, guessing that he is sending a message to the others.

Seconds later, I hear Hoseok sprinting up the stairs, at the same moment, Jin and Yoongi come out of their rooms. They each join us, placing a kiss on my lips when they reach us. The four do all have contact with my body, Jin and Yoongi's hands are on my back and Namjoon and Hoseok are holding my hands as we walk to the big door leading to the playroom.
I find it odd that none of them is asking why they are here but I guess Namjoon has told them in the text, he has sent asking them to meet up. Jin is the one opening the door. We all walk in and I am instantly mesmerized by the room. It has nothing to do with the image I had of it in my mind.

Against the opposite wall was a big canopy bed with metal decoration on the head and foot. It looks really comfortable with sheets in different light colors like white with gold prints.