~22~

Sunday and all my men are at home. I feel so happy that we have spent our morning altogether, sharing a delicious breakfast also talking about their plans for the world tour, which will take place in a few weeks.
"You do know that you are coming too!" Yoongi informs me all of a sudden.
"I wasn't until now. However, I am excited to go with you guys." I make a round to kiss every single one of them.
"Also you will have to choose with which member you want to share a room?" I am taken aback that I need to choose to stay with only one of my men.
"Can I take turns?"
"Of course, that's a great idea. So we can all have time with you." Hoseok's excitement sparks over to the rest of the group.
As it is their day off so we all agree to take a nap after our late breakfast.

I wake up two hours later, deciding to take a shower as I presume that my roommates are still asleep. Drying off my hair and applying my favorite body lotion, I am startled when the bathroom door opens to find Jin.
The way he is looking at me is sending shivers down my spine. His eyes reflect his dark and dominant side as he enters with resolute steps. Without uttering a word, he pushes his shirt over his head and his pants down his legs. I note that he is already fully hard.
I do not have time to dress until now so my body is at its full display. He licks his lips as his stare travels from my face down to my feet and back up. Giving me one last smirk, he takes me by the waist, turns me around to face the mirror, and bents me over the sink.
"Baby Girl, look at me and I order you to never leave my gaze. You don't close your eyes or I will punish you."
I nod, knowing this side of him and not go against him can only gratify me. He positions himself behind me, running just a finger over my folds.
"Already so wet for me, Baby Girl? You are such a good girl. Now let me hear how good you feel."
And with that, he pushes his hard dick inside me.
A loud shriek leaves my mouth but I can not deny that I like this side of him so much. As he has requested, I hold his stare. We both enjoy seeing each other emotions as we share another hot experience. I can feel his every move, his length gliding against my inner walls. His thrusts are brutal and fast, and I love feeling him this deep. I raise on my toes, knowing this angle will bring him even more pleasure.
"Baby Girl, you know how to satisfy me. I want you to come with me."
I have attained the edge of my orgasm for some time now. When I feel his dick growing, I know he is coming any moment now.
We both reach our climax at the same time, moaning our names, still staring at each other until the end. Jin slips out of me and takes a washcloth to clean me up. He turns me around and presses my body close to his.
"You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You make me feel alive."
He lowers his head and connects our lips for the first time since he arrived in the room. Shortly after, he leaves, letting me finish getting dressed.

I feel sexy today also it is one of the hottest days of the year so I opt for a mini-dress with no bra and pink panties

I stroll to the kitchen to grab a drink to cool myself down. Typically there are always glasses on the countertop however today none is there. I make my way through the kitchen to open the cabinet that contains more cups. It is one of the higher cupboards so I have to stretch my body to reach it. I am already tiptoeing, my arms high in the air when I feel a hand grab my two wrists pinning them to the door of the cabinet. I notice someone's body glue to my backside, the arousal of that person is unmistakable against my backside. The person's face comes closer to my ear.
"I like it when your body is all stretched under me." Namjoon's whispers to me in a sexy voice. His other hand is sliding down my side to access underneath my dress.
"Did you chose this dress to make me hard, Sweetie? Hmmm even leaving the bra off."
I gulp visibly as I am aware of him pushing my panties to the side. I do not know how but Namjoon has already his hard length out of his pants.
"Put your right leg on the counter for me, Sweetie." He murmurs, so only I can hear it. I love the way he excessively uses my nickname, compelling me to follow every single one of his requests.
The moment, I have my legs spread wide open, he penetrates me. The pace is slow at first like he wants to feel every single clench I do when he withdraws and returns to push into me again.