Chapter - Fourty Six : THE REALITY

Ezekiel

Ezekiel...

Happiness is what a human craves for as long as he lives even if the craving is only the reason we walk down the path of despair. But even the darkest roads cannot deny the very fucking fact that when that ounce of happiness is felt after the ton of pain and misery, it feels worth it.

That is what I carved too, I knew it wasn't something I deserved because not gonna lie, I am a man of my fucking sins but when I met Aurora I felt what happiness felt like, I saw the light in my own dark path and it was as if I knew that even if the pain of despair would be my repentance, I was ready to be fucked for the happiness that stood in the end for me because, fuck it, I deserved to be happy.

My childhood was scarred and so was my entire life until I found the small healing in her which felt as if I was cured for life, and just like a sick dying slowly even after the cure, because life is dying slowly too I fell in love with her. I would say I fell from heaven like those novels that have been written but it was false, because I on the other hand, I rose up to heaven from hell just because of her.

But the path was meant to be be hard and I knew it, after every cut I make on my body, I see the hurt in her eyes but even with every fibre of mine I couldn't bring myself stop so, by the end of the day I create more distance between us because for the time being it was right until I found a solution for my damned soul.

I locked myself in the guest room for days and my wounds were healed up so I decided to get back to her and tell her every thing about why I was like that, why I was so wounded from the inside that the outer pain made me feel better and about why I was scarred by my own bastard of a father in ways I didn't deserved.

I was walking towards my room and heard her beautiful laugh which was probably because she was with her little sister Amber and felt this warm tug in my heart. I wanted to hear her laugh till eternity and was determined to do so but just when I was about to enter the room my phone vibrated and I stood behind the side of the hallway to check it.

It was father. Great.

Meet me in the office with Griffin.

I hated those words because it was bad. Father never asked for us like that or interfered in buisness until and unless it was something serious which often turned out to be a nightmare for me and Griffin. But I had to face it so I texted Griffin and left the hallway getting away from my peace, my Aurora towards the main hall.

When I reached there, Father and Griffin were already there sitting on the small table with my father in the main seat and Griffin in front of him with a seat next to him which was kept empty, for me.

I smirked to myself before speaking, "Ain't that is where I am supposed to sit father. " I said pointing to him as the old man glared at me before regaining his composure, " I still am an elder and you father son. " Like hell he was. "Sure. "

Saying that I sat beside Griffin facing our father as he gave me an apologetic smile, " so why are summoned today. " I asked rather sarcastically as my father just sipped his wine and I reminded myself once again about our relationship and why I shouldn't kill him.

" You have been quite disturbed for the last few days I see. " He said slowly making it feel like a curse but I wasn't afraid of him.

I am the fucking Capi.

I sat straight before answering, " well I have been, I located Matthews and he was executed by Cosa Nostra. " I felt this sudden pain in my chest wanted to scream on remembering my bestfriend but I had to hide the truth from everyone because there was someone who was a fucking culprit in out own Familia and I wanted to make no mistakes.

" Well good son but that's not what I am talking about. " What the fuck does he mean?

" I see you have been getting close to the girl. Aurora Lavesquè is it? Have you forgotten that she is our enemy, a sworn enemy who is as equal as a piece of trash to this Familia as well as a stain of dirt. Have you forgotten you duty son, that she is to be killed? "

By the time I finished I was standing with my gun drawn and could see some men pointing there's towards me and Griffin standing behind me with his gun pointing towards them. But that didn't mattered at the moment, all I wanted was to shoot the fucker's head off for saying such shit about Aurora, my fucking wife.

He was a piece of shit and listening to such things about something so pure was not to be forgiven, atleast not by me but I knew I couldn't kill the motherfucker as it would end up in Griffin getting injured or even lose his life which was not worth it for someone like my father.

Father, the word for him made me gulp down the nausea I felt, " shut the fuck up, dare you say anything about her or even take her name from your fucking mouth. She is my wife, and you know what, I am not a child who would be manipulated or get scared by a man like you, you couldn't love me as a father and miserably failed at it and now you have the fucking guts to say something about the women I love? Well fuck you because I am here, hear me, I love Aurora Lavesquè. "

I said screaming while Griffin grinned like an idiot beside me but instead of doing anything, my father just sat back and told the men to down their weapons and I thought of killing these few men who decided to go against me as a leader but changed my mind because they were just doing what they were told and it wasn't completely their fault.

But the tension which came afterwards was suffocating and never in my dreams was I prepared to what my father spoke next, " well sad for you son that you did what you were taught not to, you felt emotions and fell for a girl who married you just to kill you after winning your trust. "

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovieeees, first of all, sorry for the late update as I was busy with exams and still am but I promise I am trying my best and insted of giving beh chapters, I want to give my best work to you all as I dont want to disappoint you all so thats why I got late.🌟

This chapter was personally very hard to write for me because I felt both happiness and sadness doing so but the harsh truth is out, what do you think will happen now?

Well, you will see and umm, no, no spoilers teheeee, but its gonna be a hell of a ride for sure and I am grateful to inform that this is the first book and will have about 5-6 more chapters and *drumroll* ✨

A lot is to be told and sung in this tale so I officially announce that there will be a sequel about which I will share more about later in the end.❤️❤️❤️❤️

You can follow me on instagram too , (hakuna__d) or drop yours here as I follow back🌟🌟

Dont forget to share and comment and vote 💕