Chapter - Fourty Two : THE OLD FRIEND

Aurora

Aurora...

The flight was long and when I say long, I mean that that I wanted to skydive in between long. But finally after seven hours, pretty good turbulences because of the not so clear weather and Ezekiel trying to seduce the shit out of me here and there, we finally landed.

After all the travelling and getting tired as hell, the first thing we did was to find a hotel and luckily we did in a matter of fifteen minutes near the airport only. We wouldn't have had prepared ourselves as we wanted to be disguised as normal civilians which was very hard as we both had to hid our guns and pay the lot to manager of the hotel to let us stay.

People are easily convincing when it comes to money ugh.

But the awkward part was the moment when we entered the hotel room which was covered with petals of different flowers and the only light was of the scented candles lit there.

" I told you not to say we are on a honeymoon. " I said with my eues wide glued to the bed which had more petals than pillows.

" Well, nothing can be changed now so what you wanna do? Wife. " He said as he stood beside me with amused eyes and a big mischievous grin.

He is delusional huh.

I looked at him controlling my laughter but decided to tease him a bit so moved near him and kissed him just an inch above his Adam's apple and felt him getting as stiff as a statue.

" My plan huh? Well... " I said as I half whispered and moved to his other ear, " to do this. " I said and jumped face down on the bed with my legs and arms all stretched so that I could cover all of the space and yawned loudly.

" I am gonna sleep and you can take the couch Ezekiel, I won't say anything. " I said while my face half buried in the pillow and chuckled while imagining his face as I knew for a fact that he didn't moved an inch.

" Play and tease all you want Lavesquè but remember how karma works. " He said chuckling as he lied on the couch in front of me and the last thing I remembered was us staring each other without a blink before the darkness took over.

" Aurora! Wake up! " I woke to the familiar sound of him nibbling my ear and couldn't help but to let my moan escape my mouth instantly making me blush and hide in the crook of his neck.

" I like waking you up now. " He said chuckling as he got up and no matter how much I deny, I missed his warmth and proximity. " Tell me there are some goons or something outside because I was sleeping just fine and still am sleepy. " I said groggily and the next thing I knew was that I was on his shoulder screaming for him to put me down which eventually happened but in a bathtub filled with cold water.

" What the fuck! " I half screamed in anger to which he smirked, " get ready cz we are going out. " He said and I huffed in anger but got ready wearing a single piece golden dress with a thigh slit cut and boots in which knives were hidden.

You never know.

I came out to see him dressed up in a dark green velvet suit and I would lying if I say that I forgot to breath for a moment. The suit was well fitted and the best part was his hair because he left them messy which naturally brought out his hazel eyes in a beautiful and well, sexy way.

He eventually spot me and I guess the reactions were mutual because he stared me upside down before clearing his throat and with that we left the place to explore London.

For three days, we went to many different places, restaurants and even picnic spot but the most amazing was the The Little Vanice. It was beautiful and just so peaceful and memorable as we danced there which he insisted and also chugged a couple glass of wines here and there.

But nothing in life is ever lasting and that Included our peace and happiness too. In the morning when we both were just walking down the street, a couple of guys followed us which alerted Ezekiel and I knew something was terribly wrong. Ezekiel and I started walking faster towards the hotel but were soon blocked by four men who all wore the same type of suits and I knew they were from one of the Mafia families.

Ezekiel and I stood shoulder to shoulder with out guns drawn and shockingly when I looked around the surroundings for civilians I found none.

This was all fucking planned.

" This is all planned Ezekiel. " I said and the bery moment he also focused on our surroundings to find it all empty with the sun setting down. What an irony was it that the place which was as lively as a floor a few minutes ago was no less than a graveyard by then.

" Who sent you amd what do you want. " I asked and one of the men asked if I was Aurora Lavesquè but I decided to remain silent and looked towards Ezekiel who had his eyes fixed on the men in front of us.

" Who sent you. I am asking for the last time and if I were you, I would tell because you won't like the consiquences.

" Tsk tsk tsk, put your guns down, my bestfriend is here. " Said a voice behind them in a authorative way and I saw Ezekiel getting tensed as a man in black suit came toward us. He was good looking but seemed so cold as if he had now warmth or affections just like his black eyes which seemed soulless.

" Missed me Capi and oh, Comarè. " he looked at me with a smirked as he spoke.

" Who are you. " I asked but before he could answer Ezekiel spoke in a deep voice,

" Matthews. "

-----------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyy lovieeees, so here is the next part and what do you think is gonna happen? 👀 Well I assure you that its gonna be surprising and will be leaving many questions behind..🤫😉

Also,,,, I CANT BELIEVE BUT WE ARE HALFWAY THROUGH THIS BOOK AND I LOVE YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE. THAANK YOUU SO SO MUCH😭💕

Dont forget to vote, comment and share 💕