Chapter - Twenty Three : I LOVED YOU LIKE NO OTHER

Aurora

Aurora...

Nineteen years ago

Father and mother loved me and would do anything I could've asked for because that was in our power and that we were good enough to buy everything out there.

I got everything I ever asked for, doll houses, dresses, you name it. But I knew that money and materialist items could never comare to the warm and sweet feeling of love and care, so what I really loved and could have given my every thing was my big brother, Joshua.

He was seven years older than me and looked just like father, black eyes and snall hair and the small mole on his neck was very cute too, atleast for me and he was the best brother in entire world someone could wish for. He was also the made man and was supposed to be the Capi after dad and because of that it felt as if he was a superhero.

He gave me chocolates after I was tucked in bed in my room which had very pretty violet covers bought by him and whenever mother said I can't have more chocolates and wasn't supposed to ask for. He just loved me and held me every night in the dark after mother and father slept and used to tell me how he keeps all the bad ddreams away so that I could sleep even when mother and father said no as they wanted me to be strong and not afraid.

Until that one day when he fell from our house's roof as he slipped from the water there after the rain and was told to be on a chair with wheels all the time. It was fun though, to swing everywhere but he seemed sad and he ceased to smile as he did before.

It was very strange to see him like that, before it, he was very sporty and loved basketball but after it, it felt as if he made some walls around him and stayed in his room all the time.

He even stopped coming to my room after some to tuck me in night and that made me sad too. I asked him alot of times but he just ignored me and hardly ever came to meet me in my room.

Quinn was smaller than me so he always was there with mother and there I was in my room all alone which made me cry too and I hated crying.

But nothing hurt me more than the day when I was supposed be eight years old which meant it was my birthday
And he didn't even come to wish me.

I decided to leave my room and went to his across the hallway towards the main hall and when I enetered his room he was there, lying completely still on the floor with lots and lots of blood on his both wrists.

" Aurora? " I looked as I jerked my head towards the voice and wiped the sweat on my forehead with my sweater sleeve.

" hey? Hi, how are you? " I said but my voice came out shaky to which Ezekiel looked directly at me but when he figured out it was in vein, he cleared his throat and looked towards the table across his bed.

I looked there too and saw what he was looking at, water, and took it and refilled the glass on the sidetable before offersing him water.

He took the glass and gulped it down in one go, and told me to sit beside him which I did.

" you look, I don't know, distant. You okay? " I was not in a position to talk about anything and was anything but okay so I just nodded and did what I was good at, to play emotionless.

" says the one who is nothing but a holed up zombie right now. " he laughed and then groaned which was obvious as his wounds were still in the process of healing but as he I knew, he tried to hide his pain.

" yeah yeah, make all the fun you want and just for your information I know someting is up which I will figure out as soon as I am out of this damn thing. " he looked to his surroundings and especially his bed.

" well, it is gonna be very long so best of luck. " I said and with a chuckle I went out of his room towards that one person who crumbled me like a paper ball.

Griffin

He was where I expected him to be, the gym and it was tragic as not long ago, we became such good friends in the same place.
It is somehow fascinating how some places you are meant to remember all your life as it had some meaning to you becomes the very spot where you couldn't breath anymore but cling onto because of that one painful yet somehow beautiful memory.

I walked towards him and the moment he saw me, he dropped his dumbells and started to walk towards the other entrance which opened towards the backyard.

I walked faster in hopes of keeping up but the men and the rush there made it near to impossible. By the time I exited the door it was raining outside and in all the thunder and dark, it was hard to see but then I spotted him going towards the main house I started to run because I knew I had to stop him or I would die with millions of questions inside of me.

The surroundings looked somewhat scary and every thing just swinged due to the stormy winds, the grass was completely damp and the black and large clouds worked as the final touch to everything out there. It was just like what I felt, dark, miserable and out of warmth and light.

I was completely wet and so was he but before he could have entered the main house, I grabbed his hand and turned him.
When I saw his face, I saw rage but the sadness was not something I missed either.

" how do you know him? " he stood still with tears in his eyes but completely quit.
" how do you know Joshua? " I screamed as my voice cracked because his name felt foreign to my own self as I never did after the day I saw him like that and it was hurtful and and painful to even think about that.

I looked at me with bloodshot eyes which matched mine and slowly grabbed my hand before shove it away and took a step back.

" I said that I trusted you and considered you my friend but what did you do huh? You lied about him being fine and endangered his life. And when I saw him like that, covered in blood, do you know what I felt? I felt what it would be like to not have him. "

I felt his pain but confused out of my mind.
" but what does it have to do with Joshua? "

He wiped his tears, " because I know how your lies stole his peace which he deserved, how you blame yourself for it everyday and that I thought you would uunderstand me. I know that secret you keep because Joshua was my only friend for about eight years before he died. "

With that he wiped more of his tears and left me with storm which I could not tell was outside or in me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey loviesss, so now you got to know a little about aurora's secret but I know there would be questions about how Joshua actually died and what Aurora lied about. But everything would be answered when the right time comes.😉😉😉

Also do share what you think about this story so far and if there is any thing you wanna suggest😄❤

And next chapter will be from Griffin's POV and also of Aurora which means a double update again😃😍

That too because what do you think will happen when Miguel tells the truth to Griffin? Will he forgive Aurora or not? To know stay tuned😘

And dont forget to vote and comment and share❤