Chapter - Thirteen : FUCKIN COWARDS

Aurora

Aurora...

( A few hours before midnight )

This day, I was supposed to be on my way to Chicago for my wedding and here I was, wet from my bullet wound on my leg changing taxis after taxis to reach airport.

Everything went the way I wanted to, I met Murillo Gustavo, the Capi of New York, I did the deal of peace with them so that I could only focus on my main plan's execution after the wedding but like I always believed in my theory of trust, on my way back to the hotel I got attacked.

And just like a coward, they injected me with drugs so that I couldn't tear their heads apart. When I woke up, I was on a street, with a broken phone and no weapons. Fucking thieves.

I thought of asking someone but that only reminded of the fear of being interrogated by them and the bullet wound wasn't helping much either.

So I tied my jacket to my waist to hide it and started taking taxis.
" Are you okay ma'am? You look tensed back there. "

I saw the driver who was looking at me as if I am a lost puppy. Only if he knew. " Oh I am having an amazing day, what about you, and by the can I borrow your cell for a second, mine is dead. " I faked laughed and he smiled too. Good.

" I am good too, and sure, here. " I took his phone and dialled Louis's number, in three rings he answered.
" Whoever you are, why you have this number. "

I controlled the urge of rolling my eyes and spoke, whispering, " Its me and book a private plane from New York to Chicago and then a taxi from there to his house. Dont inform anyone, and make sure the plane has weapons and a medical kit in it. I will meet you at the wedding. "

For a second he didn't said anything, maybe takin everything in, and then he answered just to words as he guessed what really happened, " right away ma'am. "

I hung the phone up and give it back to my driver who looked a bit confused, " oh boy problems, you know. He is just giving me a hard time lately. " He believed my lie and chuckled as a prove. Ugh.

I reached to my plane at 9 pm to be exact and I needed to be there on time so without any delay I hopped in.

" Where is the medical kit? " I asked to one of my men who passed it to me.
" Okay, now go to the another side and close the curtains. "
He did what I told him and I untied my jacket which had a good big stain of my blood on it which wasn't visible because of it colour. And some people don't like black.

Okay let's see, I slid my jeans down which hands down hurt like a bitch and saw my wound, which looked, well yuck.

I knew what to do because I learned it for such cases and took the scalpel and cut it and the tears started to pool in my eyes because damn, it hurts. I then took the forceps and took the bullet out and by the 30th minute, my wound was stitched and covered. I finally sighed.

After two hours, we landed Chicago, and I had one hour to save my people so I stuffed my outfit with guns and knives and took the car straight to my wedding. I was tired, in pain but that didn't really mattered, to which I was okay with, because the moment things start to matter, one becomes vulnerable to emotions and that was the last thing I needed.

At exactly 11:50pm I sneaked to my bride's room where I saw my sister Amber, crying, it pained me and then before I could say anything she saw me and her breath seemed as it stopped.

" Dont shout please, I have headache. " I started to put my dress on and she wiped her tears. " Are you okay, what happened, I was so worried. "
She was a good person, but I didn't had any time left but three minutes.

" I am here now so help me get my hair done and then we can save people out there. " She nodded and by a minute only we were ready to go as I had my hair down and just brushed.

We started to go and then I saw him, Devil there and he looked as beautiful as ever, " let's take him too. He missed you too. I will pit him in stables later. " She said and I nodded smiling. When we were there only a few seconds were left before all the people in front of us would start the bloodshed so I shouted.

" Oh come on! Everyone just put their weapons inside, its my freaking wedding today. " And just like that every head spun to me but I had my eyes fixed in him in the far corner, in a maroon suite like blood which showed how lethal he was, and then he looked straight towards me. And I felt a surge of confidence in me but what scared me more, was that I felt what I never thought I could, desire.

" I walked downward and stood in the middle of the Isle and saw my father," come here father, you gotta walk me there to the, oh hey, you should be there. " I pointed towards Ezekiel who just looked so stll but he stood at the end and then my father walked me down the Isle, which I went without limping.

No way I would show myself weak. Everything else just went in haze and I noticed the quit and came back to reality where everyone was looking at me confused and I said what I dreaded the most, " I do. "

" You may now kiss the bride. " I looked at the priest ready to kick his balls and then at Ezekiel who just grinned his stupid arrogant grin.

I was still, breathing and he leaned closer, to which my breathing went heavier, and I became more scared of this feeling and closed my eyes, not ready to face it. But then instead of my lips, I felt a quick peck on my right cheek. And I opened my eyes ans stared at those familiar hazel eyes and saw, nothing but, mischief, mischief of something more to come.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Oh my god!!! They are married, MARRIED. FINALLY!!!
Huh I am so happy but hey, something more is to come, new secrets and well, a lot of other things🤭🤫.

So what you think when they finally enter to their room?👀

Soon shall it be revealed.!!

Dont forget to comment and vote and share, love you all
❤️❤️❤️❤️