PIVOT

AURORA

AURORA...

People say, you have to act whenever you feel like it's time, but I say that, wait for your chance to come and once it does, grab it like everything depends on it because if you don't, both it's value and the chance of full gain you can have decreases.

Tomorrow is the day I will be having my chance, the chance I have been ready to grasp since the day I became a made man, I will be the one with tremendous power, with the position so high that everyone, everyone will have to bow in front of me and I? I will laugh on the face of all those who said that I am not capable of holding such power, that I am a girl who should be anything but the leader.

But tomorrow, they will shut their mouth and see me smiling, smiling the smile of my victory which will be a hard slap to their arrogant and discriminative thinking.

Vegas Outfit, the only mafia present in the whole Las Vegas will be mine, under me. And every life will be on my mercy and I will rule them like a Queen, I will rule better than a man because I know I can and am better.

Yep, I may am the most egoistic girl ever born, some call me bastard too, thinking only about myself, but that's the main rule of my life, never trust anyone, because when they stab you in the back, you just take it like a person drowning in the ocean of doubts, questions and most importantly the feeling of betrayal, but when you know people can let you down and always have your guard, you stab them with the same knife and surely not in the back but in the direct core of their hearts.

But what I earned is what I did hard work for, and most importantly, killed for.

In our world, we the girls aren't considered the weak which is the only different and one good thing this Outfit has, I myself am an example, killed first time when I was a fourteen years old for the initiation of becoming a made man which is a sworn memeber of the Mafia, went on different bagman businesses to collect the debts in the form of both cash and blood for more than three years and did everything a boy would have done to be the leader and that too, maybe better.

People ask, "Do you ever wonder what life you would be living if not the life of a firstborn in one of the most dangerous mafia family?"

And I laugh to that question, because that, I dont even know but one thing was certain that I am made for this life with the impeccable thirst of blood and to kill. To me mafia wasn't just my lifestyle, its my fucking sanity which helps me keep going through loneliness and pain and through the darkness hours which were keen to take my mind away.

People said, "She is a girl and cannot be the one to be considered for the future of the Outfit."

And I proved them wrong, by doing things to which, maybe a boy would have hesitated at first and became the most ruthless women in the entire Mafia World.

Tomorrow I will be the queen, the Comarè of the Vegas Outfit and damn me if I won't enjoy it.

Ezekiel...

Darkness, blood and pain is what every person is scared of, and he should be because these three things when put together make the most tempting, lucious and red fruit, the apple of the Devil, but I? I have devoured this apple from the very starting of my life and even if I regret it, I enjoy it with all my heart and mind.

I was born in the main familia of the Mexico Faction, the Mafia which controls everything around and what happened to me was what would have happened to any one born in a Mafia family, I became cruel, ruthless and most importantly a killer. But what made me different that I felt no warmth or no emotion for that matter.

When children were learning about how not to fall from swings, I was learning about how to not fail in my kill or to face the consequences if I did and when they were enjoying the warmth of love, care and affection, I was enjoying the cold, hate and violence like a fucking bastard I am.

It sometimes occured to me, what it would have felt like, to feel a hug with true meaning to it or to feel some love but then I remember the psychopath inside me who loves to feel blood on his hands, who loves the scenery of death in front and who kills like an animal, slowly and with torture and who had killed people double his age by the time he was a teenager.

I may am the coldest human people say I am, enjoying others suffer but I don't fight them or disagree because I do love it, to see those suffer who cause trouble to me and to let them know my power. I may am the ruthless beast of all Mafia world, but I never would give it up. Because thats what keeps me going, going ahead of the darkness and only to be consumed by more.

Because I worked hard for the last twenty four years of my damned life to prove my worth, to show that I am not only the chosen one but was made for this, to prove my love for my Faction, but tomorrow?

Tomorrow the schedule changes and I will be the one controlling every person, movement and will sip the wine of my power with the poison of hatred mixed in it. Tomorrow I will be the King, the Capi De Capi of Mexico Faction and I would be saying a lie, if I say I won't enjoy it because I fucking will.

.............................................

So, hiiiii lovees, first of all thank you so do much to check this book and I hereby take the responsibility to make it the best I can for ya❤️

So, what do you think about our main characters? This is just the introductry chapter as you can see And also its not gonna be the "typical" love story, its gonna be something new and rest you have to figure out by your own by staying with me😉😉😉😉

Stay tuned and vote and comment ❤️