Chapter - Fifteen : THE CHAMBER OF TORTURE

Ezekiel

Ezekiel..

Desire, lust and hatred, they were lethal and destructive. Desire because it had to power to control your senses in the most unexpected way, because it had the audacity and strength to take away your thinking.

Lust because it can take you to the most raging and stormy paths of pain when not achieved and hatered because it was same as its antonym yet the same. It immerses you in it and before you know, you become nothing but the ashes of a soulless body.

I was drunk, more than I should be and more than I ever was, because I wanted to be able to forget and kill the feelings I was had when I saw her, to never be vulnerable ever again.

When I entered the room, and there she was, in a high neck purple dress, and I felt pain, again, because it wasn't me who ever had to get down on emotions.

So I did what I had to do, I turned whatever I had in me off, I was cold, I was reaper.
" Well what do we have here. " For a second she was just still, but then she just frowned and sat.

And I just stood where I was, staring at her, and noticed nothing but that she was in some pain, on her leg maybe, but I fought against the urge of saying anything, because she was a play thing, to be killed soon, by me.

" Are you gonna be a statue rest of the night. "
Oh ypu dont have any idea Aurora Lavesquè.

" Firstly, you dont talk to me like that ever again, have some respect, I am no friend of yours. " She looked at me blankly, she was furious, and I just started to open my shirt.

" What the fuck are you doing. "
" Undressing, are you blind or what? "
I said without and didn't even looked with my back towards her, and put my gun in the bedside table's drawer.

But then I felt it, her beside me, even when I didn't look, I knew she was there, too close and I shifted.

" What is wrong? " She asked, softly which wasn't her thing and I was more pissed. Pissed that she was innocent in the most sinful way, she reek of death and coldness, like me but yet she had warmth which I lacked. I lacked because that was taken by me and before the memories could find their way back, I snapped and pushed her.

She fell and even when I could see pain and disbelief in her eyes, I felt guilt instantly but left her, squirming there because it was better, it was better than to hurt her more.

I slammed the door and went to the backyard, to the gym chamber there and locked myself up. I heard the shouting of my brothers but that too stopped soon as they knew what was to come, what was to happen and what was better than everyone because they saw me doing it over the years.

I walked to the end of the gym and and unlocked the thumb print lock on the end door. It was a black door, just like the one my room had and then I entered the chamber.

The chamber for torture.

My breaths were heavy and I was sweating because of the the heat there trapped due to metal walls. I locked the door behind me and then I was alone. The room was full of knives which we used for the torture of those who deserved it with no light except the lamps on the gour corners which lit automatically everytime someone closed the doors.

There was no window, it was suffocating with on chare with handcuffs attatched to it in the middle.
Everyone knew it was an off-limits area except when I took anyone here but what they didn't knew was that behind these closed walls, who I tortured the most was no one but,
myself.

I took a cloth from the drawer and rapped it on my mouth, and then took my shirt off and threw it one the floor.
As if it was an instinct, I felt the knife in my hand and then with my eyes closed, made the first cut on my stomach and then the second.

I didn't knew for how long I did it but by the time I opened my eyes, there was blood everywhere, dripping. I put the knife where it was and and unwrapped my mouth and sutured the wounds and covered them fully with bandages.

I knew for sure, that I never got any any injury from anyone when they were in front of me, so all the marks I had on my stomach and chest were made by me, over the years, and ever since the childhood I had.

It was painful, but isn't pain just beautiful, it makes you realise that you are living, that you can feel and that you aren't just some soulless body.

When I opened the door and lock it on my way back, I saw Miguel who was running in my direction, he was scared which wasn't something common so I started to walk faster and held him.

He was almost on the verge of crying when he spoke, " I- I know what you did in there, why? But w-wait, there is something elese you need to know, about Aur- Aurora. "

He was breathing hard but when I heard her name, I just couldn't control it, " what happened? What happened to Aurora, Miguel, tell me what the fuck happened? "

He breathed a shaky breath, " she is unconscious, and not walking up, her leg is bleeding and it turns out that she had a gunshot wound with its stitches open. Familia doctor is on the way but she is not waking up, she is having high fever and - "

Before he could finish I was running towards the room, and by the time I reached, Grifygin was there, " step aside. "
He was quite and stared at my front, he knew, but I decided to ignore him and looked at her, looked at her.

Wasn't I supposed to be happy, because wasn't this just what I was about to do, but as I am sick bastard, I denied it because she was mine, even if I would be the one killing her, that was too mine.

Her leg was swollen and she was just, not there, she was breathing but it was visible that, that too was hard for her and then I saw it, a bruise on her neck from where I gripped her while pushing and a wound on her head.

" What have I done? "

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovieees, first of all thanks as we crossed 700 READS!!!! DAYUM❤️✨
This was an emotional one, with lits of secrets untold and a lot of feeling undescribed.

BUT YOU WILL KNOW, dont worry our Ezekiel isn't crazy or something, but he has his own share of secrets and so do Aurora to which you will come across soon.

And what will happen when Aurora will wake up? Will she be the same?

For that, stay tuned and comment and vote and share❤️