Chapter - Six : THE MEET

Aurora

Aurora..

December 21, 2001

Life sometimes asks you to be brave, to smile even if you world is one the edge of falling apart most importantly to fight every misery is order to thrive. My plan was not the most ideal thing ever done by anyone but if that's what it takes to save Cosa Nostra, my family, then I will do it without any second thoughts.

It was 4 am in the morning and like every day I was looking outside the window, when my phone chimed about an notification.I ignored it.

After two minutes, it ringed again and I gave it my attention only to be shocked with both happiness and victory.

Respect to Comarè of the other side. I accept your offer and intend to meet you today in the evening hours.

It was a totally formal message yet it intrigued me. I opened the second message.

You are a sleepy girl..well I will send you the details where and when to meet. Until then, be prepared.

I switched the screen off and laughed, I laughed whole heartedly, because I knew, I knew I have won the fucking game.

I threw my phone on the bed and went for a shower.

When I came back, I called Louise, " I want every one in the main hall at 6 am. All the main members including the family. "

It was a beautiful day, but yet the only thought I had was of the storm I was creating.

I checked myself one last time on the mirror and proceeded towards the main hall to face and speak the questions and consequences.

When I entered the main hall, it was already packed with around 40 main members and my family. I took a deep breath and stood in front of them.

" So we would like to know why you are offering your ownself to enemies? "
I knew this question would be their first,
" I have planned on a lot of things for which I need time to figure out the details, once I do, I will tell you all my mind. "

They all doubted me, my intensions, it was clear on their damn faces.

My father cleared his throat and raised his hand to which I nodded.

" Whatever you are doing, are you sure its good for the familia and wont result in loss? "

Loss, the most feared thing in the entire universe yet the most simple to face if accepted at the right time. We all fear it and because of that, fear the actions we do thinking what we will lose, but the question which then is forgot always remains the same, aren't we either way?

" Even if we do, it would be less than the one we get if this war happens. I need time and thats it. If anyone has iny other doubts, they can tell me. " Only to be killed the moment this meeting ends.

Byt they knew better. Everyone remained silent and I grinned to it.
" Good and dismissed. "
With that I left the room without any second thought but just one in my mind.

I am coming for you Ezekiel Luciano and damn, its gonna be fun.

The evening came by rather early than I expected it to be, and so did his message,

Lane next to Rooster Boy Cafe, at 9

I smiled to the message, well he chose to come to my land. It was 7pm only so I had a lot of time.

" Aurora? May I come in? " I turned around to see Quinn
" Come in and since I am the leader now, I change rules for you, you dont have to be so formal with me. You are my brother Quinn. "

It was good for all that we didn't had a very strong bond but yet it pained me that he had to go through all these rules, he was just a teenager and other than that, he was my most trusted sibling.

" Okay, but its on me, whether I want to be formal or a sister. Anyways I would like to talk to you for a minute. "

Here it was, questions, ofcourse, " I know you wanna talk about the marriage, " I turned with my back on his face, " And I assure you, I am doing a right thing. "

The next moment I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw him, with his beautiful and innocent eyes, it was adorable how he had blue eyes which were light to my black ones, " I dont doubt you sister, I just want you to be sure, not about all this but about your happiness. "

I smiled softly, and it was amazingly astonishing that only he had such power on me, " Dont worry Q, I know what I am doing. "

He nodded with a smile and went back to his room in the weapon house, and I decided to take a shower since it was 8 pm already.

I came back in and dressed in a black skinny jeans, a black turtle neck and a overcoat which had an "L" engraved on its chest.

When I reached to the lane, next to the cafe, it was really cold, which actually didn't bother me more than the fact I couldn't see anyone there.

I started to wander around and saw a man in the far corner, he was tall, about 6'3' and had messed hair which rather suited him, but the most weird thing about him was that he was different, his clothes were not something, normal civilians would wear but they were rather expensive, a long coat which clearly looked royal and black jeans.

I moved forward and so did he and then came a point where we were face to face under a street light and I met with interestingly hazel eyes of his.

" Ezekiel "

He smirked and looked directly at my eyes,

" Aurora Lavesquè "

With that he just smirked his stupid smirk and started to walk towards a car, and I followed with my hand securely wrapped around my gun.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovieees, so this is the chapter I promised that I would surely give in this week, and well my exams are going on as you know but I am writing too so that I dont hang you guys or anything, though sowiee but the next chapter will be out next week only. But I wont leave you guys at any cost and try my best to give atleast one update every 3 days😇

So you saw how deep is Qinn's relationship with Aurora but dont forget she has a sister too as stated in the starting chapters and of whom you will know more about real soon.🙃

Also, I am trying real hard to give good content because I want you time provided to my book being worth it so to suggestions and critiques, I am always open!!❤️

And well, they have now met but what do you think happens during this meet? 👀 Well I will leave you to that and hehhehehehege🤭🤭

Dont forget to vote, comment and share to those who would like this story too🌸🌸