Chapter - Twenty Eight : A DIFFERENT SIDE

This chapter is dedicated to brhr14 and BarbaraRatliff3 for their love and support, thank you❤️

Aurora...

Confusion is a fascinating yet the most frustating state of mind. It makes you get stuck between what is needed and what you want and even when you know that what a deed may result in and it's consequences, you still are churned between the question that ' what if I chose another option? '

Confusion was the exact thing I felt right after I pushed Ezekiel and saw him getting hurt when he hit the table. I questioned myself why doesn't his pain soothes my soul because instead of finding any sort of soothing I felt dread.

When I saw him for the first time with those cuts on his torso, I was half awake and thought it was nothing but when I saw the same wounds, I knew something was wrong and that it affected me even if shouldn't.

In the last few days, I got to know him not as a Capi of a whole Familia but as a person. And it was strange how your view changes when you get to know a person because even if you don't want to, you create a empathy and sympathetic link with them which makes you to see things as their view too.

I got to know about a lot thing, out of which some were told by him and some were observed by me. He liked nights the way I loved dawns, he prefered brunch over breakfast and lunch separately, and that he always, and always woke before me in the morning which was pretty early as I wake up at around three.

But all this was just show because I didn't knew about him in real, it was like knowing the plot of a story but never reading it, to know what you are but to lack at the question of who.

And it was like I knew what Ezekiel Luciano is but didn't knew who is he at the same time. Sometimes he was this cruel man who would push every one away when you think about he is just like that, then there was the Ezekiel who would read novels and be compassionate about horses and talk about life.

But with all the confusion of who he was, the one thing that was as clear as the water was that he was just a man who was sad inside and was alone

Just like me.

And as much as I hated myself for that, I wanted to know the real him.

The real Ezekiel.

When he came back from the bathroom, he was wet and not in the kind where your hair is all out of place, he was wet in the hottest way possible.

He had a towel wrapped around on his waist which of course was black in colour. Like who even has a a towel which is black? My eyes, just like a betraying bitch went further down to again see that v-line and then to bare toes.

Why guys have more sexy bare legs like come on!

And before as my eyes were fucking stuck there on his legs, staring at them  he cleared his throat and I snapped back to where my eyes should be but then, I met those hazel eyes which were obviously amused and then it was my turn to clear the throat.