Chapter - Seven : YOU DID WRONG KID

Ezekiel

Ezekiel...

( Same day )

The night was cold, way to cold but I liked it, I reached the lane before 9 pm, and made sure nothing would interrupt my meeting with her.

But life is far away from fair, and every turn has a surprise either you like it or not.

I saw a man who were taking my pictures just 15 minutes before and I had to go see what he was up to. I ran behind him and told my guys to cover up from the another end and within 6 minutes, he was on his knees in front of me at the another end of the lane.

" So hello, Mr. Soon to be dead, kindly acknowledge me with your pathetic reasons about why you were capturing my pictures in that thing ? "

I pointed towards the camera which was already half destroyed by my men, and he just looked away like everyone do when scared.

The worst part was he was a kid, a fucking 16 year old kid and no matter what I knew I wouldn't kill him he would tell me the truth.

" I am so sorry dude, I was paid by some guy to do so and he gave me that camera and I dont know, just dont kill me okay! " With that he started crying and it was sad that he got into such mess.

" Can you describe me this guy of yours? What your name? "

I told him to stand up and he did, he sobbed a little more and then spoke, " Tall, dark complexion, strong yet old, something like that. "

It wasnt a hard puzzle, but I remained quite to not give out information to some street kid. I looked at him, and he looked scared and by the looks of him, he was poor too.

" Do you have parents!? "
He looked away which gave me the unspoken answer and for a moment I thought of leaving him, but it would be dangerous so I did what was right according to me and went back to where I was waiting for her.

She was there, in the far end and watched here and there, it was dark so I wasn't able to see her either so I walked towards her.

She saw me halfway and the look on her face described well that she was surprised but what really got my attention was that she wasn't...scared.

Finally we were in a good proximity and under a streetlight,and I saw her, I saw Aurora Lavesquè, brown hair, black eyes which had some another sort of energy in them, and damn but she was beautiful which made me smirk.

" Aurora Lavesquè. " I said in a low voice, and she gulped.

" Ezekiel. "