Chapter - Twelve : BRIDE OR PRIDE?

Ezekiel

Ezekiel..

( Same Day )

It was intriguing, how much we ignore things until we can't anymore, and Aurora Lavesquè was meant to be a collateral damage in this war of power and wealth and she was destined to be destroyed but she was MINE to break and mine to damage.

" What do we know till now? " I asked Griffin and he just looked down, there was only two hours till midnight, two hours of me to wait as decided but all I wanted was to go find her and kill whoever dared to harm her. The possessiveness was foreign to me but I ignored it and focused on what was needed.

I was in my room with Griffin when I heard my phone ringing, I quickly answered it without seeing who it was, " whoever you are, you return her the very second or I will tear you apart with my bear hands. "

What I heard was not something I expected, a laugh, more importantly a familiar laugh, " Damn brother, I knew she was missing but you are on fire. "

For the love of the evil,

" Miguel? Seriously? " Miguel was the youngest of all and lived in the far end of Chicago. I was deadpan serious but God knows why siblings don't give a shit about even when you are a Mafia Leader.

" Well, your fault Reaper that you didn't check your phone before answering and secondly just unlock your door because I am outside. " Funny he found my kill name a joke while others feared it.

I unlocked the door and there stood my brother, grown up then before with his green eyes which made him different than me and Griffin as we both had hazel ones and that he had messy hair, like always.

" Come on, dont be shy give me a hug! " Before I could answer, he was trying his best to crush me and as usual show how "powerful" he was which made me laugh.

" Yeah yeah, thats it come here now. " Said Griffin and embraced him, they both had a stronger bond and I loved it.

" So where is the bride? " I told him everything, he knew about the plan so he didn't say any further. " I will find her, people are out there. "

" We know you will and they will bring her because if they dont, God save their souls. " They both laughed and for a second I was in peace, to find my brother happy and full of life, it was the closest feeling I had about the term family.

" Listen, I don't care what happens, because what I know about Aurora Lavesquè is that she is a living killing machine out there, just like you, and that she will be back by the midnight in her wedding dress, so you just wear your suit, and stuff it with your weapons. "

Griffin and I both looked at each other but despite the feeling that this wont night will end all clean and nice, I wore my suit as he was the youngest and that we both couldn't do anything before the clock strikes. The Epoch was meant to end by this wedding and going out before it and doing all the killing will end up resulting in war.

She is supposed to be back, or the war will happen, but I wanted the power so I hoped for her to be back. I wore my suit, which was well tailored and not really bad, it was all maroon like the color of the blood, with white shirt and a black vest.

I went out, and showed them, " Holy, I am proud of Griffin to make such a beautiful piece of clothing for you. " Said Miguel which meant he loved it. It really didn't mattered to me but as long as he was smiling like that, I was good.

" Yeah. We should go out, only ten minutes are left. " Griffin nodded and went out before us leaving me and Griffin alone with silence. " What do you think? " I said in deep tone, " you stuff it with weapons. " He answered and I hung my guns on both the sides of my vest, clearly visible.

So much for a groom, I though and grinned, at that moment I knew what was about to happen and all I felt, was the reaper inside me.

We approached the Isle, it was all set to our backyard, and I saw them, the Lavesquè's in the right front, Mateo Lavesquè was someone I could easily identify and with him stood a women who looked a lot like Aurora, Emilia Lavesquè, on the front of them was a boy who looked very close to Miguel's age, and I assumed he was Quinn.

I stood in the far corner, observing everything, the men from the other side, and each of every of them carrying their own weapon, our men and everyone who would be dead by tomorrow, because no matter what I do, the Sanguineous Epoch will happen if she doesn't show up that also in the next five minutes.

Then I saw the place, all beautified with red roses on the both sides with seats in between, the Isle was decorated with white orchids on it throughout the path and then there was the main center where stood the priest with both the flower's decorated in a circle. Then there were the poles on all four corners with United on the centre of all land with a chandelier hung on it, which illuminated a beautiful shade of dark yet not dark yellow everywhere.

Only ten seconds were left when everyone started to get tensed and the priest decided to go as he feared getting in between the bloodshed, and when I pulled out my own gun and was ready to shoot the first men from their side a voice came, confident and loud,

" Oh come on! Everyone just put their weapons inside, its my freaking wedding today. " I looked on the direction from where the voice came as everyone else did and saw her.

There she stood with her sister beside her who was her bridesmaid in a gown, which wasn't like any other, a white gown with a black coller on it and then I looked at her face which was fixated on mine, her eyes as confident as I saw on that street and pride on her eyes as she held a black stallion horse with one hand of hers.

It was a view I never imagined and when everyone had a emotion on relief, I felt, something I never did for someone, a feeling of appreciation and a foreign sense of, DESIRE.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovieees, tell what you think because I wanna know what you felt was anything similar to what I felt. This is one of my favourite chapters and huhhhh, we crossed 600, I am so thankful 😭😭❤️❤️

So Ezekiel if finallyyy melting but is he alone? And what do you think about Aurora's entry? I thought it through to make it as good as I can.😊😊

Also what do think of Miguel? And well he has a reason to be here too🤭🤭🤫you will know!!!!!

Sooooooon😊❤️ and I would really appreciate if you suggest others to read it too that if you think they will also like it😌

Dont forget to comment and vote if you liked ❤️❤️❤️✨✨