II

I wanted to write more parts so this will be my third chapter today. I PUBLISHED THIS STORY FOUR HOURS AGO AND FIVE PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY READ IT! OH MY GOD. (As I write this)

Word Count: 740

I woke up in a cold sweat, immense pain in my head and my ears ringing.

I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling, only to find a bedrock watcher symbol directly above my head. I imminently jumped out of bed, pulled on my elytra and grabbed some rockets. On the symbol, there were two item frames, one held a Watcher mask. My Watcher mask. And the other had a book in it.

I opened the book first. It was a love letter from Alova. I skimmed through it quickly, looking for anything important. The love letter took up most of the book, but there was a warning written in Galactic at the very back.

Xelqua, this is only a small portion of your gift. Our symbol will follow you everywhere you go, your 'friends' will find out about your past and they will hate you. They will shun you, kick you out where we'll get you, and if they don't, then we'll just have to arrange a couple of little 'accidents'. If you wish to spare your 'friends' from death, put on the mask. If you put on your mask we'll stop everything, we'll leave the Hermits alone, as long as you behave of course. You have one week. Then we'll start the next part of your gift.

Love,

Alova.

Seriously, she still thought we were together.

'Spare my friends from death' they wouldn't dare. I won't let it happen, again.

If it would really follow me wherever I went I would be in trouble. Sure, most of the other hermits wouldn't know what it was and stood for, but Xisuma, the admin, would definitely know what the symbol was.

I have meetings throughout today, could I cancel all of it I suppose. But knowing the other hermits, one of them would come over to my base to see what had caused me to cancel and see the symbol.

Ping!

That was my communicator telling me someone just messaged me. It was Mumbo.

<MumboJumbo> Hey G, my base got overrun with mobs. I'm on my way to your base now. Can you give me a hand?"

He was coming over. He was coming over! This is bad, this is very bad. He would see the symbol made out of bedrock, Bedrock, and then he would ask questions and then the watchers would find him and then- Stop it Grian. Nothing will happen to Mumbo or the hermits if you just calm down and hide it.

<Grian> Sure thing Mumbo. Where are you? I'll come pick you up."

<MumboJumbo> I'm on the outside ring of your base. My elytra broke. Along with the rest of my armour and my sword."

<Grian> Ok you can use my spare 'did you die box', but I expect you to pay for it when we get your base back.

<MumboJumbo> Of course you do. All right, I'm on the second ring.

Oh No! He's almost here. Without really thinking about it I grabbed some dirt and started covering up the symbol. Mumbo walked in just as I was covering the last bit of the symbol, I was afraid that he saw the bedrock but he looked too distracted pulling a trident out of his leg while trying to defend himself from 6 drowned that were still throwing tridents at him.

"Need a hand?" I laughed as I jump down from the dirt box and join the fight. The drowned went down so quickly they were almost a joke.

"Thanks, G. How do you get them so fast? I thought you were terrible at combat."

"I am bad at PvP, not combat, and I live here Mumbo. They attack every other day, I need to know how to kill them."

"Oh, my word. No wonder you kept dying to them. I can't kill them without my fully enchanted diamond sword."

"They're not too bad once you get used to them."

"What the dirt block for?"

"Ummm... it's... a... spoiler wall! Yeah, a spoiler wall Don't look inside it until it's ready." I lied on the spot.

"Yeah ok, I won't ask. Now, where is that box?"

God, I'm rereading/editing this and I just realised how bad this really is.

Cheers,

Isabelle