IX

This picture is for later in the story.

I don't think I can explain how good it felt to be free in the air. Sure I was a bit on edge after seeing 'Sam'. It didn't occur to me until after I was already far out enough for my base to look like it was only a couple of blocks tall in the distance, that it was just Iskall catching his breath while trying to stop me. I didn't see his robot eye or that he didn't have bunny ears and just panicked and jumped, it also didn't occur to me that it probably freaked them out because it probably looked like I just committed suicide by fall damage.

Nope, the only thing I was concerned about at that moment was that I was leaving the other hermits, maybe even for good. Ari and another birb had followed me, Ari of course and Professor Beak. PB and Ari were sitting on my head, where they wouldn't get in the way of my wings but also not fall off, they would have flown beside me but I was way too fast for them to keep up.

We eventually reached land that defiantly wasn't the island.

"Ok guys, tell me if you see anywhere we can set down.

" - Grian"So, where are we heading?" - PB

"We need to go to the Woodland Mansion (WM)." - Grian"

Yeah, but how are we going to find it? I mean it's not like the illagers advertise their location." - Ari

"We'll set down somewhere the others can't find us then I'll cast a spell that will tell me exactly where it is." - Grian

"Brillant idea Grian! But are you sure you can do it? They'll be protecting themselves from magic." - Ari

"I'll be fine, mother." - Grian (For some reason I want PB to act like Grian's brother and Ari like his mother. What's their gender? I don't know, I think of Ari as a girl and PB as a boy but I don't actually know their gender.

"Hahahahahaha!" PB

"Don't you dare, Beak." - Ari

"Quiet down you two! I need you to tell me if we come upon a good spot to lay low for a couple of days while I rest up, that spell won't be easy." - Grian

"Who's the Mum now?" - PB

"Just do it. " We flew around the land for a while before PB spotted a grassy field in the middle of a forest.

"Just down there. You can build in the forest and we can get seeds from the long grass, it's perfect!" We didn't have anywhere better so I set down where PB pointed out, or whatever you call it for birbs. Winged out? Feathered out? Doesn't matter anyway. The two birbs went out to the field to pick some fresh seeds while I went into the forest to make a temporary little starter base, nothing too fancy but good enough it wouldn't be an eyesore. In the end, I had a simple little starter base.

For some reason, I can't get a picture down here so it's just the at the start of the chapter. That's what I think it would look like except with some leaves on top for camouflage and ladders so mobs can't get up.

I called the birbs over before the mobs spawned and told them to stay in the little hunt I built so they wouldn't get attacked by any hostile mobs. I also warned them that I would most likely collapse for a few days so they shouldn't worry and asked if they could wake me up if anyone by, no matter what condition I was in. They nodded their heads sleepily and fluttered up to their room.I headed over to the main building and began the spell.

"╎ᒲᒲ⚍リ╎ᓵℸ ̣ ⚍ᓭ ⍊ᒷ ̇/ᔑℸ ̣ ᔑᓭ╎ᓭ." (This is just a bunch of random Galactic letters to make a spell so don't bother translating.) I saw a rush of numbers go through my head as I kept searching for a certain structure that was being obscured from my sight. When I found what I wanted it took another great deal of energy to break through the magic defences, but I only looked at the coordinates then left.