XXIII

Word Count: 1234

<Renthedog> Xisuma, man, there's a weird thing floating in the sky. Is it a visual glitch or something?

<XisumaVoid>  What does it look like?

<Renthedog> I'll send a picture. [Picture of EVO symbol in the sky]

<Grian> Get inside, take cover and hide.

<Xisuma> Grian?

<Grian> I don't have time to explain but there's only one of them on the server right now, I can take him by myself but if he gets another in then we're screwed. More are on their way, so could you please just let me deal with him without getting in my way.

<MumboJumbo> What happen back there. You ran off with the illagers.

<Grian> I was rushing because I needed to seal the breach so this wouldn't happen I but you delayed me long enough for Zucky to sneak in through the cracks. Now he's here and I have to deal with him before he opens another hole.

<FalseSymmetry> Is anyone else really confused about what they're talking about?

<Stressmonster101> I think they are somewhere near a woodland mansion because they mentioned illagers but I don't know.

<Grian> That's not important. Just stay away from the spawn island until I can get there. I'm on my way now.

<Docm77> Why? What's going on?

<Grian> Just trust me and stay inside. There's a chance of perma-death.

<joehillssays> Listen to him. Stay away from spawn island.

I was at the shopping district along with the other hermits still on the island. We were all staring at the sky. I saw blood red lightning strike down the spawn island so I went over to investigate, despite Grian's warnings. The others followed me hesitantly. As we glided down I saw a player dressed in red armour. The armour looked exactly like Xisuma's but the visor was missing, broken off, some jagged glass still clung to the edges. But I still couldn't see their face because they had another mask on underneath the destroyed visor.

This was Evil Xisuma.

He was talking with his rough voice in another langue. "!¡𝙹∷ℸ ̣ ᔑꖎ, ᒷリ↸, ⎓ᔑᓵ╎ꖎ╎ℸ ̣ ||, ᔑꖎ𝙹⍊ᔑ, 𝙹!¡ᒷリ. !¡𝙹∷ℸ ̣ ᔑꖎ, ᒷリ↸, ⎓ᔑᓵ╎ꖎ╎ℸ ̣ ||, ᔑꖎ𝙹⍊ᔑ, 𝙹!¡ᒷリ." He repeated the same line, over and over, like an incantation. "!¡𝙹∷ℸ ̣ ᔑꖎ, ᒷリ↸, ⎓ᔑᓵ╎ꖎ╎ℸ ̣ ||, ᔑꖎ𝙹⍊ᔑ, 𝙹!¡ᒷリ.!¡𝙹∷ℸ ̣ ᔑꖎ, ᒷリ↸, ⎓ᔑᓵ╎ꖎ╎ℸ ̣ ||, ᔑꖎ𝙹⍊ᔑ, 𝙹!¡ᒷリ. !¡𝙹∷ℸ ̣ ᔑꖎ, ᒷリ↸, ⎓ᔑᓵ╎ꖎ╎ℸ ̣ ||, ᔑꖎ𝙹⍊ᔑ, 𝙹!¡ᒷリ." I brought out my communicator to tell the others.

(Portal, end, facility, alova, open.)

<Grian> You said he was on the spawn island?

<ZomibeCloe> Yes, and there's red lightning everywhere.

<Grian> Who's with you?

<TinFoilChef> Everyone but you guys.

<Grian> I told you to stay away from spawn. Can you send a picture?

[Picture of EX]

<Grian> Get out of there as fast as you can without him seeing you. I'm on my way but I'm pretty far away.