Tenporay Hitatus

Umm... How do I say this? I tried to think of an excuse for not posting but I'm honestly just lacking motivation and I don't know how to end this.

My original plans for this story only had things figured out up until they see Xelqua in the mansion for the first time. Everything after I've literally been wining it as I wrote. But now I'm not sure what to do.

I'm thinking of killing off Grian so the Hermits can escape or something like that. But, I if I did, the Hermit Protection Squad will come for my kneecaps. And killing off the protagonist is never good way to end things.

The way I see it, there's no way I can save the illagers, you can't transfer mobs through servers. I could break Minecraft logic and bring them anyway but I don't know.

What will shown to the Watchers? Will they all be perma-killed or can they live or what? Will Xelqua take over the facility and run it differently?

I'm using a lot of other Grian Watcher books for inspiration so if you have any that have an ending that you think I should have, tell me.

This book will be on hiatus until I figure stuff out so help would be appreciated. Thank you for your time and happy Pride Month.

Tysm for... 6 friggn k reads. Wtf? Why?

Cheers,
Isabelle