I

"Xelqua"

I didn't want to listen. I had had this dream every night since I arrived in Hermitcraft, but they were never this bad. Usually, they were very dreamlike, I could usually still tell it was a dream, but tonight I 'woke up' and thought I was back at the facility for real. Only when they started repeating what they said every other night, "Come back to us Xelqua. Come home to us." did I realize it was just a dream. A hyper-realistic dream that I could barely tell the difference between it and real-life sure, but still just a dream.

"Come back to us Xelqua. Come home to us." The voices were still chanting, over and over again.

"I am home," I said, finally having enough with them.

"In Galactic Xelqua, or you'll just make your punishment worse." Warned a familiar voice.

"Very well, Alova." (Alova is an OC) I replied to her in that wretched language. "What do you mean punishment? You don't even know where I am." I said, fully confident that they have no idea that I'm on where I was.

"Is that what you think? My dear Xelqua, your senses really are getting dull aren't they?" She taunted, "You know we have found you already right? Unfortunately, your silly protections have prevented us from appearing physically in that little sever you call your home. But we can send through a little gift. If I were you and cared for the well being of the server you'll hand yourself over now before anyone gets hurt."

"I'm not going down that easy. I'll protect this server and the players, down to my last breath."

''Interesting, you would be willing to die for these Hermits then?"

I mutter several phrases that my mother would never have approved of before answering.

"What is the 'gift' you were talking about?"

"Oh, you'll see. I hope to see you soon, sweety." With that, the dream dissolved into the neverending void of the End. The voices still echoing throughout the darkness.

Cheers,

Isabelle

Word Count: 330