XXX (I hope you're happy Nicole(and others probably who really wanted this)

I'M STILL ALIVE, BITC-

I would like to thank @NicoleTheFoxFire for waking me up with writing tips and inspiring me to write this shitfic at 1 am. I hope you like this Nicole, I'm dedicating this to you for temporarily fixing my procrastination.

Chapter 30. I feel like I should make a big deal out of this but to be honest I have some bad news.

Because of the start of season 8, I'm not as interested in season 6 stuff. So this book isn't as fun to write as it was when I started. I was never writing for other people's enjoyment, I was writing because I enjoyed it. This will probably be my last chapter, I might still add to it but I can't guarantee anything.

The next chapter will probably explain how I want things to end in case anyone wants to know.

Last time:

"OK, we need a plan to get rid of the Watchers, preferably without killing them." I stated, "If Alova is focusing on catching me and Alex, we could just leave and hope that they follow."

"That won't work, she used the players to successfully get you twice now. What's to stop her from doing it again?" Irka pointed out.

Now:

"...good point. That means we can't just lure them away then. Maybe we cou-" Xisuma stepped in the way of my pacing, affectively cutting me off, and assertively declared,

"Before you do anything, you can explain what's going on." He crossed his arms and I could almost feel his stern glare through his visor.

"I already told you everything you need to know," Quetta reminded him tiredly

"I want to hear it from him though."

"Alright, fine." I conjured up enough seats for everyone with a wave of my hand. Alex and the illagers sat down and got ready for a storytime while the Hermits were left jumping after backing into theirs.

After everyone sat down so I began telling a basic explanation. How the Watchers had taken us, I created this world and they found me. How I left and the illagers helped me. How Alex was under the influence of the mask when he broke in.

"And now we're here," I summed up," Questions?"

"Yeah, I have one," said Iskall, "What the actual fu- LANGUAGE

"Yeah, I have one, what did you mean by 'under the influence of the mask'? What exactly do they do?" They asked.

Before I could answer properly, Quetta jumped in with a "Hipptiy Hoppity, your mind is now their property,"

"Quetta-, I mean, you're not wrong but what?"

"Our best bet is probably evacuating the players and destroying the server." Onoro interrupted us before we could start bickering. We might not have known each other for very long but Quetta and I acted a lot like siblings. Even Alex seemed to be doing it to after only spending a few hours with them.

"I agree, but how do we get them off? Won't they get caught?" Irka pointed out.

"Not if they take live bait." I already had a plan already forming in my head. Mumbo, for some reason, picked up on it before the others did.

"Grian," he said, taking a cautious step forward, "you'll be coming with us to the new world, right?" When I didn't answer, he took hold of my wrist and forced me to turn to him. "You will be coming to the new world, right." It wasn't really a question but I still couldn't answer. Unfortunately him voicing his suspicion caused it to click in the others minds.

"Don't worry, he will be going with you guys. Won't you, Grian." Alex said coldly while taking a step closer.

"That's not your decision to make, Alex." I retaliated, breaking Mumbo's grip on me with a twist of my wrist, and stepping towards him as well.

"You are going to come with us to the new world, Grian." Said Xisuma. "Even if we have to drag you along with us I will make sure of it."

"We'll have to see when the time comes I guess." I decided to leave it at that before they caught on to my entire plan. "So I think we're all clear on what's gonna happen right, X will open a portal and the players will escape while we draw their attention away."

"We?" Questioned Irka, "Xelqua there is no we, you will also go with the players while we distract them."

"But-" I pause to think of a better argument then just complaining. "You- I- Them... Quetta you said it yourself, Alex and I are the only ones who can actually make a dent in them! I can't just leave you all to fight them!"

"He does have a point, you lot don't stand a chance."

3rd Person

Without realising it, the five had devolved into arguing in rapid fire Galactic, there native tongue. Leaving the Hermits confused and wondering what they were on about.

"What do you think they're talking about?"

"Must be something important. Does anyone know what X was supposed to do?"

"I was supposed to do something?"

"Yeah, he said 'X will 𝙹! ¡∷ℸ ̣ ' or something like that."

"Beats me."

Omfg it's done. This had been sitting in my drafts for ab a month or 2.

I deleted half the original because I thought it was too boring and then added 700 more words to it at 00:30 ON MY IPAD WITHOUT MY USUAL APPLICATIONS TO HELP ME. I can't spell or punctuate for the life of me normally so I like to cheat and use add ons like Grammarly and get a friend to double check it but I just really want to get this out and I don't want to ruin their somehow perfect sleep schedule for my shitty ass story at 1 in the morning

WC:985

Cheers,

Isabelle