X

I told you I wanted to make an Ari or PB PoV, so here it is.

Ari's Pov

PB and I were having a great time in the forest, picking seeds and doing general birb things. All we had to do was make sure we were close enough to Grian's room to wake him up in case of an emergency and stay in our little room when the sun went down so the mobs wouldn't get us.

It was the third day since Grian collapsed and everything was going as it usually does. PB and I went out to collect more seeds (you can never have too many) when I heard fireworks going off. I told PB and we flew up to investigate. There were five hermits, I recognised Mumbo, Iskall and Scar, neither of us knew who the other two were but they were definitely looking for Grain.

I tried to make out what they were saying but my English wasn't very good. I could understand Grian more than others, even before he could speak birb, but I grew up with him and I learned how his body language gave off the general meaning of what he was saying, but I couldn't really understand other hermits. Mumbo however, did grow up with Grian and their mannerisms were close enough for me to understand what they were looking for.

Mumbo was concerned about the wellbeing of someone close to him, I'm assuming Grian, and he was determined to find him.

I chirped everything to PB, we flew home but we went down to the forest just in case they were following us, parrots weren't native to oak forests after all. We flew into Grian's room where he was still passed out. I told PB to get some food for him in case he was hungry after three days of straight sleeping, that spell must have taken more out of him than we thought. Not to mention how little he took care of himself before we came here/

"Grian." No response

"Grian!" He mumbled something in Galactic and kept sleeping.

"GRIAN." He shuffled around and muttered something I recognised as a spell, I flew up and narrowly dodged a beam of golden light that shot from him.

"GRIAN!" He shot up and looked around in confusion.

"Where-where am I?"

"Grian it's me, Ari, remember me?"

"Ari? Where, why, wait." His eyes widened as if something just came to him. "Have we been found? I said only wake me up if we were found."

"Well maybe not found yet but some hermits are flying around, I thought you'd want to know."

"We gotta get out of here, now" He tried to sit up but failed, probably due to lack of nutrition.

"You're not going anywhere just yet. The hermits haven't found us and you need to eat something before you do anything, we have plenty of time." - Ari

"Alright fine, you win." - Grian

One second later PB flew in and dropped five loaves of bread, three fishes and a stack of golden carrots into Grian's lap.

"Thanks, PB." - Grian

"No problem. Just eat it quickly, the hermits are getting closer." - PB

G ate three loaves of bread and a fish before I let him get up out of bed and start getting ready to leave.

"You two, I need you to go outside and tell me if they come too close." - Grian

We nodded and I flew to a perch that kept me hidden naturally but still gave me a good view of the sky.