Going Under

3rd Person POV

The Gremory group look in worry at where Asia is currently knelt after her prayer. A pillar of light came down and once it faded Y/N was gone. The seven of them have no clue where Y/N is, and seeing him disappear in front of them eats at every single one of them. The same feelings of when Loki attacked come rushing back, but this time they don't even see the body of their Pawn in front of them.

"This is really ridiculous. A bunch of kids like you shouldn't feel so attached to someone like that." Everyone looks in the direction of the voice and see a brown haired man in a cloak and armor looking at them in disgust. Rias recognizes this person as Shalba Beelzebub, a member of the original Beelzebub family and currently serving the Old Satan faction of the Khaos Brigade.

 Rias recognizes this person as Shalba Beelzebub, a member of the original Beelzebub family and currently serving the Old Satan faction of the Khaos Brigade

"Where is Y/N?" Rias asks the former heir.

"Why should I know? Diodora was the one obsessed with the girl, not me. I was going to take him out myself as he's outlived his usefulness, but it seems that I don't need to do that." He raises his hand and opens his palm to show it to the Gremory family. In his palm is a purple image with a snake inside of it shaped like the symbol for infinity. "Ophis said she wanted me to capture the Red Dragon Emperor, but it appears that I won't be able to do that. No matter, I'll just kill you all and take my leave." Before he can prepare to attack a flash appears in front of his eyes and he feels himself be cut down. The leader of the Old Satan faction falls to his knees, and as he does Xenovia is seen behind him with Durandal out. Considering the events of the last 24 hours Xenovia's emotions are running high at this point, and she's had enough of Shalba.

"You know where Y/N is, so tell me right now!" She puts Durandal to the neck of the Beelzebub and he starts laughing.

"I'm not sure why it matters so much. Even if I tell you it isn't like you all will be able to save him. Diodora put a spell on the nun that should she be released from her bindings that she would be sent to the Dimensional Gap. He said he would rather nobody have her than the Red Dragon." Rias' face is overcome with fear. She knows of the Dimensional Gap, a place where time and space don't have any actual flow. It isn't commonplace for people to come and go from the Dimensional Gap, let alone someone like Y/N. Considering the magical levels it takes to survive in the gap Y/N may not have much time. She walks towards the Satan and generates her power of destruction in her hand. In one quick motion Shalba Beelzebub is killed as quickly as he made his presence known. A few people land close by, those being Azazel, Irina, Rossweisse, and Ravel. They all look at the group of them and by their expressions they know what's going on.

"Azazel," Rias says somberly, "Y/N is in the Dimensional Gap." The leader of the fallen angels looks on in worry much like Rias did. "We're going to get him back."

"One step at a time Gremory. I know you all want him back, and I do too, but you don't just go to the Dimensional Gap."

"I may be able to help with that." Everyone turns to the new voice and see someone who Y/N has gotten to know very well. The leader of the Khaos Brigade, Ophis. "It isn't that simple, but I can talk to Vali and his team to help you. If he finds out that Y/N is gone then he will help if I order him to."