Heaven So Heartless

All of us arrive at the school. Sona has gathered her house and they prepare a barrier for us. "This barrier will protect the school, but that's only if the situation doesn't change. If it does there may be no way I can prevent the school from collapsing," Sona tells us.

"Good thing we don't plan on letting that happen," Rias replies. Tsubaki teleports to us and I turn to her.

"Is Irina going to be okay Tsubaki?" She walks past me.

"She will be Y/N, you can thank Asia for that." I look at Asia and she looks up at me nervously. I crouch down to her.

"We'll be okay Asia, trust me." She smiles and I stand back up.

"It's not too late to call your brother," Sona says to Rias. Rias laughs and fires back.

"You know, I don't see you rushing to call your big sister." I remember them talking about Sona having a sister before.

"For good reason, Sirzechs loves you. He would be here to help you if you needed it."

"She's right Rias," I say. "This guy is dangerous so wouldn't it be nice to have his help?"

"Don't worry, I've already contacted Sirzechs." Rias and I look over to Akeno.

"How could you do that without asking me first?" Rias seems annoyed but Akeno doesn't seem to care.

"I know you don't want to bother your big brother, but our enemy is a leader class fallen angel. This qualifies as an emergency. Him and his forces should be here in about an hour." Akeno smiles and I smile back at her.

"Well I just can't compete with you can I," Rias responds.

"This sucks though." Everyone looks at me. "I figured Xenovia would be here by now."

Saji pipes up. "You heard from Kiba yet either?"

"No I haven't. I know my best friend though, and he wouldn't miss this for the world." The ORC and I walk into the school and Rias gives us a debriefing.

"Y/N I want you to focus on support for this battle. Boost your power as far as you can and transfer it to the rest of us."

"That kinda sucks," I huff. "If that's what I have to do though then it's on. If it gets too bad though I'm using my Balance Breaker and giving this reject what he deserves. Promotion to Queen." My power enhances and feels greater, and I know I'm ready.

Rias continues. "That's good Y/N. We will all be counting on you." We walk out of the building and into the courtyard. "Our opponent is a leader class fallen angel. Unlike the fight with Riser our lives will be at stake."

"Well maybe not your lives," I joke. Rias rolls her eyes at me and I give her a thumbs up.

"Anyway, let's show him what we are made of my proud family. Let's defeat this threat so that we can go back to school!"

"Yeah," Everyone says but me. They look at me quizzically.

"Well I'm not much of a school person but let's beat this son of a bitch in the ground so bad he'll never want to fuck with Kuoh again!" They all laugh and we look up to the sky to see Kokabiel.

"So you all have finally arrived," he says. "So who is going to be coming to assist? Is it going to be big brother, or perhaps Serafall?"

Rias laughs. "We're your opponents Kokabiel." He laughs back at us while sending a giant lance of light at the gym, completely destroying it.

"You motherfucker," I yell at him.

"Well, maybe I should summon my favorite pets to come play." He opens a transport circle and three huge dogs with three heads come out of them.