For The Glory

Rias' house have all gathered up for this Rating Game to begin. Almost everybody is wearing their school uniforms besides myself, Asia, and Xenovia. Though it needed to be repaired I have on my new battle clothes. Asia has her clothes she wore when I first met her as well as when we fought Riser, and Xenovia has her black battle suit from when she fought Kiba. As we enter the transport circle I see Zeoticus, Venelana, Millicas, Ravel, and Azazel there to send us off.

"I expect nothing but victory," Zeoticus tells his daughter.

"Have a match to be proud of as the heiress to the house of Gremory," adds Venelana.

"Good luck everybody!" I give Millicas a thumbs up and he gets a huge grin on his face.

"You guys totally have this," Ravel says. "Go out there and take them down Master."

Azazel shakes his head and chuckles. "I've taught you all you needed to know in this battle, so just win it real quick." Sirzechs and Grayfia aren't present as they're in a VIP booth already. Azazel will be joining them and from what I understand Lord Michael is as well. There are some other VIPs there but I'm not sure who, though if I had to guess Odin may be one of them. We teleport away and when we arrive it looks like we're in a food court.

"Son of a bitch," I huff. "This is the mall in Kuoh." I've been here with everybody in Rias' house, and I can't say it's a place I'm that fond of personally. This is where we do most of our shopping for things at home, but Sona and her house know this place just as well. After all, teenagers love hanging out at the mall. Grayfia begins announcing the game.

"Hello everybody, it's a pleasure to he here. I am Grayfia Lucifuge of the Lucifer faction and I will be the arbiter for this game." That's kinda strange considering last time she was a maid in service of the house of Gremory. Maybe Sirzechs had something to do with it but I'm unsure. "The battlefield here was created with Ladies Rias and Sona's input. It is a replica of the mall in the human realm town of Kuoh."

The mall's layout is pretty simple overall. There are two floors that are pretty long. We're on the east side so I can only assume Sona is on the west. There is a rooftop parking lot as well as a separate parking garage. Looking around it seems like merchandise has been recreated so I wonder if the cars are here as well.

"Lady Rias' base is on the east side of the second floor while Lady Sona's is on the first floor of the west side. For Pawns to promote they must reach the enemy base. Each team have been provided a single vial of Phoenix tears, and there is a 30 minute period for strategizing before the game begins."

We all gather up and Rias has some documents that were provided with extra rules for the game. "Let's look these over," she says. "One of the rules states that we cannot destroy the battlefield, and doing so results in an instant retirement."

"That's some shit," I interrupt. "You and I are in trouble if that's the case, not to mention Xenovia should she try to use Durandal. On that note I have a present for you." I summon Ddraig and remove Ascalon from it, handing it to the Knight. "Use it well Nova." She takes it and gives me a smirk.

"Of course Y/N, this gift will not go unappreciated." While that rule is pretty tough and it will be hard to follow I'm not too worried. This battle is indoors and that's different from others that I have participated in. I also realize Akeno may be in trouble because of this, but she's smart so she'll think of something, same with Rias. Rias pulls out a pair of glasses.

"What are those for?" I wonder out loud.

"For Gasper," she responds. "Another rule is that his Forbidden Balor View is off limits." That makes sense. He doesn't have full control over it yet so we don't want this to be completely screwed because of it. "They're to seal his Sacred Gear." He puts them on and looks at me.