Come Around

I've been listening to this song nonstop the last 2 weeks so here it is for a part.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

Back in the real world the Gremory group is sitting with Vali and his team. Ophis is also present, though instead of sitting at the table to help negotiations she has decided that it isn't a big deal so long as they get Y/N back. She already knows that the Gremorys need Y/N whereas Vali would be bored if he didn't have his rival anymore. Since the Leader's Summit Vali realized Y/N was stronger than he had thought, and he had to do something about it. Sirzechs and Grayfia teleport in and negotiations begin. The red haired Satan takes a seat and sees his little sister whose face has been stained with tears. He empathizes with her, knowing how much Y/N means to her.

"Alright, if everyone is here let us get started. We all know what the goal is, but the ultimate problem is how do we get him out?" Everyone aims their gaze at the White Dragon Emperor, but he doesn't seem very interested.

"I'm not the one with the power to navigate the gap," he responds. "You'll have to ask him." His finger points backwards to Arthur Pendragon. He walks up to the table and summons his sword.

"This is the holy sword Collbrande, the most powerful holy sword in existence

"This is the holy sword Collbrande, the most powerful holy sword in existence." The two Knights of the Gremory group look at the sword in awe while Irina shares a similar expression. "This sword has allowed us to traverse the Dimensional Gap. I would be able to bring you all in, but finding your friend is a different story. The Dimensional Gap doesn't follow the laws of our reality, therefore once we enter there's a chance we may never find the Red Dragon Emperor."

"It's a chance we have to take," Rias responds. Arthur looks at Vali who just shrugs his shoulders.

"Whatever, go ahead and take them. If his Sacred Gear is smart enough, and I'm sure it is, he won't be easy to bring back. You have to have a high level of magical or demonic power to even survive in the gap, and while I'm sure he has that, it's only a matter of time before it wares off. As much as you may all like to think it, your precious Red Dragon isn't invincible. Not only that, but who is to say if we find him his mind is still intact?"

"What are you saying White Dragon?" Sirzechs interrupts with a tone of annoyance.

"I'm saying I'm coming with you. Out of all of us who can go I'm the only one who will be able to snap him out of whatever trance he may be in. Whatever that Astaroth brat did to your precious Bishop had to have affected Y/N instead. I must say though, there is something admirable about him sacrificing himself for his family." Vali stands up with his hands in his pockets. "Come to think of it, this isn't the first time he's had to do something like this. It says a lot about the people he calls family." He goes to join his group but before he can two swords land at his neck, those belonging to Irina and Xenovia. Vali smirks at the former exorcists trying to hold him back.