Roller Coaster

3rd Person POV

A couple of days after the leader's summit the ORC was gathered up in Y/N's house, except for Y/N, Kiba, and Gasper were all gone. This was a plan devised by Rias for all of the girls to have time alone.

"So," Rias addresses, "it's safe to say that after everything that has happened I think we need to show Y/N how much we appreciate all he has done for us. We've all contributed but it's safe to assume that without him we wouldn't even be alive."

"She has a point," Akeno continues. "The problem is that he doesn't ever truly talk about what he wants to do. It's always the same thing, 'I'm just happy I'm with you.'"

"Do you think he isn't being honest with us?" Asia asks.

"That's not what we're saying," Rias responds. "It's just we want to do something nice for him but we don't know where to start. Y/N probably doesn't want us to do anything for him, but I think we should." She turns to Ravel, Koneko, and Xenovia. "He's trained a lot with you three recently, has he said anything that could help us?" They all shake their heads.

Ravel speaks up. "When we train together he's always focused on that. There aren't many conversations that aren't training related with him in there." She looks back at Rias and Akeno. "You two are the ones he is the closest with, we can all agree on that."

"We could always try to call him," Xenovia says. "He will answer quickly and if he doesn't know the rest of us are in here he might spill."

"That's not a bad idea, but he's smart. We can't be too obvious or without a doubt he will know." Rias turns to her queen. "Do you want to call him or should I?" Akeno allows Rias to call and after only one ring Y/N picks up.

"What's up Rias? Anything you need while we're out?" The three boys of the house of Gremory don't hang out as just the three of them very often, so today was an easy way to get them out of the house.

"Just calling to ask you something is all. It may seem out of the blue but hear me out."

"What's going on?"

They all had to proceed carefully, not wanting Y/N to catch on. "Say, what are you doing tomorrow?" Today was Friday and they were hoping to have something together by the end of the weekend.

"Nothing I can think of, unless you need me to do something."

"Do you want to go on a date then?" Rias knew either her or Akeno would have been the one to take him out, but Akeno had been last so it was Rias' turn.

"Damn right I do. It's been forever since we've been out together. What were you planning?"

"Well that's what I wanted to ask you."

"Come on Rias, you know I don't have a preference. Whatever my sweet princess wants is what she will get." The girls' hearts all warm hearing Y/N speak the way he is.

"Well I want to do what you want to do." Y/N pauses, seemingly not sure how to respond..

"How about we go down to the beach? We don't have to swim but we could go down the boardwalk, there's that Ferris wheel there. It sounds like a nice alternative to training all day. Though if I got the chance to train before we left it wouldn't hurt." Bingo.