Ch.2- A New Witch

"Ahh Ms. Foressner, very pleased to meet you, why don't you take a seat.

"Who are you and why are you in my room?"

"Shh please, keep it down I wouldn't want to wake up your muggle parents."

Muggle parents? What on earth is this man talking about!

"Now Ms. Foressner, I must say you draw just as well as you mum did."

"My mum? You know my mom?" I'm very confused but also quite scared.

"Ah yes, your mom was an excellent student in Hogwarts, Isabella, such a beautiful woman, tragic that she and your father died a few years back" the man said. "Now, I'm assuming you got my letter" He smiled as he noticed the letters that were on my desk. Very well, so what do you say? You in?"

I stared at this man like he had 400 eyeballs.

"Im sorry, umm but who are you?"

"Ahh why of course I haven't even introduced myself yet, I am Professor Albus Dumbledore, headmaster at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry"

"Im sorry what now? Witchcraft and -"

"And wizardry, yes" he said back. I was starting to feel dizzy and quite confused.

"Your parents were both students a few years back and they were absolutely a blessing to have, and now its your turn. You'd be joining year 5, for some reason we haven't been able to find you to join us the past few years, but now that we have, I'd love to have you join our other 5th years at Hogwarts this September, Ruby"

"Your saying I'm a witch? And you want me to go to a witch and wizard school named Hogwarts. And my parents were wizards too?" I couldn't believe any of those words just came out of my mouth.

I sat with this Dumbledore man for about an hour longer talking about everything.

"What about my mum and dad, I can't just disappear"

"No, you wont disappear but I will have a fake letter of acceptance to a special art academy for them delivered, it's best they don't know the truth, not yet at least. I will have someone come by and take you to Diagon Alley and then King's Cross Train Station where you will meet fellow classmates and head to Hogwarts. Don't worry Ruby, your'e in good hands."

And within a second he's gone. But on the bed is an envelope and one more beside it. One is the fake acceptance letter and the other is the letter explaining when, who, how, and where I'll be getting picked up.

"Saturday at 11 am, your bedroom, Hagrid come by. BEWARE he's tall and loud." I must be dreaming. But I wasn't, this was real life.

It was Wednesday, two days after that weird night, and I decided to give my parents the letter.

"Oh dear this is amazing! And they're even willing to pay for you! This is great! Im not a fan of the fact you'll be gone for a while, but I'd love for you to go! Oh and you leave Saturday! Oh my no no we must go shopping!" my mum started to freak out due to the short amount of time we had left together until I went. I hate lying to my mum and but I was told I couldn't tell them, and I'd rather obey that then not.

"Im very proud of you kid, you deserve it" my dad said.

"Thanks dad, I'm gonna miss you"