Morning Walk

Elita's POV

After I dried Nico off, I said goodbye and walked back to my cabin. I think Nico might be opening up to me. I have a chance at making him my friend.

I opened the door and Percy was standing there. He seemed to be trying to look angry at me but I could tell he wasn't.

"Hey Percy" I say and walk past him.

"Where were you" Percy asked me crossing his arms.

"I couldn't sleep so I went for a walk" I answered.

"For two hours" Percy said smirking.

"Fine I also swam in the lake" I replied getting a little annoyed.

"Alone" Percy questioned. He didn't need to know Nico was there. It wasn't like I was meeting up with him.

"Yes alone" I say before climbing into bed. "I'll see you in the morning"

Percy smiled at me before getting back in his bed. I closed my eyes and  slept.

I rolled over and tried to decide if I wanted to get up. I could here Percy talking to someone, but I couldn't figure out who he was taking to in my sleep like state. I sat up and opened my eyes.

Percy was talking to Annabeth. It didn't surprise me. I yawned and stretched before getting out of bed. I put my camp half-blood shirt on and a pair of jeans. I walked over to Percy and Annabeth with my hairbrush, and started to brush my hair

"Hey guys" I said in a sleepy voice.

"Your finally up I thought you might be dead" Percy joked.

"I've got to go Percy I have to lead my cabin down to breakfast." Annabeth announced before rushing off.

"Let's go eat I'm starving" I ordered Percy. He just chuckled and lead me down to the Pavilion. A few cabins were already there, including Hades cabin.

I glanced over at the Hades cabin. Nico's eyes met mine. I quickly looked away so Percy wouldn't notice. I went and sat down at the Poseidon table. As usual it was just Percy and I.

I looked at my plate and wished for a waffle covered in chocolate frosting. I also got a side of bacon and milk to drink.

"What are your plans today sis" Percy asks me while shoving a bagel in his mouth.

"I was planning on training  in the afternoon, but besides that I don't have anything planned yet." I answer his question. He just nods and takes a sip from his blue coke.

After breakfast Percy made plans with me to train after lunch. I agreed and started to walk towards the lake.I was stopped by some boy. He had blond hair and these beautiful green eyes.

"Hey I'm Grant" he said and stuck out his hand. I just stared at him. Why was he talking to me and trying to be my friend. I walked past him hoping he would leave me alone.

He was persistent. I jogged to catch up with me and started to walk next to me. I sighed getting annoyed.

"What's your name" he asked. I rolled my eyes

"Why do you want to know my name" I answered with a question.

"I like to know the names of girls I find pretty." Grant said casually. This caught me off guard. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"If your not going to tell me your name I will end up having to call you pretty girl" Grant said interupting my thoughts. I sighed.

"Elita" I told him quickly and started to walk faster. He kept up with me.