Fruit and Friends

Elita's POV

When I woke up I no longer felt the warmth of someone holding me. Worried that I dreamt everything last night, I opened my eyes and sat up quickly.

Nico was standing at a table cutting up fruit. He turned and looked at me when he heard me sit up.

"Want some breakfast?" He asked me with a smile and brought over a bowl of fresh cut of fruit and some chocolate to dip it in.

"Sure." I said with a smile. He sat down on the bed next to me. I reached out to grab some fruit, but he slapped my hand away.

"No, let me." Nico said as he blushed slightly. He grabbed a strawberry from the bowl and proceeded to dip it in the chocolate. He brought it to my mouth, and I opened it slowly. He put it into my mouth and as I was biting down on it, someone walked into the room.

With the strawberry still between my teeth I turned to the door. Piper was standing there looking at us with a gleam in her eyes.

"I was stopping by to see how you were doing, clearly you are doing fine, better than fine actually." Piper said. I took the strawberry out of my mouth to reply.

"It's not what you think." Nico said quickly.

"Was last night a dream then?" I wondered.

"Now you've made her frown, that's not very nice Nico, and what do you think I was thinking?" Piper asked.

"I don't know, but I know that look in your eyes and I don't want you thinking things that aren't true." Nico replied. I sat quietly still trying to figure whether last night was a dream.

"I will just ask Elita what the truth is then if you are just going to accuse Mr of things." Piper said and looked at me. I still had no idea what was going on.

"The truth about what?" I asked, hoping to get more answers.

"About what was happening when I walked in here. Why was Nico feeding you a strawberry? Does it have anything to do with why Nico is blushing?" Piper asked.

"He wouldn't let me eat it himself, I don't know why he was blushing." I said.

"I wanted to tell Percy first, but since you keep asking questions I guess I'll have to tell you." Nico said annoyed.

"No, wait, if you're going to say what I think you are going to say, let me go get Percy first." Piper said quickly before running off.

"Nico?" I asked quietly and turned to him.

"What?" He said.

"Last night wasn't a dream, right?" I asked.

"Of course not." Nico replied quickly and pulled me close to him so that he was holding me. I smiled and put the strawberry back in my mouth and ate it.

"I was supposed to feed you that." He said.

"Well you seem a little busy." I replied.

"Doing what?" He asked.

"Holding me." I told him. He chuckled slightly.

"Am I not able to multi-task?" He asked.

"I don't know, can you?" I questioned. I felt one arm let go of me as it reached into the bowl for another stawberry. He dipped it in chocolate and led it to my mouth. I bit it, eating half of the strawberry. He put the rest of the strawberry in his mouth and ate it.

"Seems like I can multi-task." Nico said while looking at me. I snuggle into him happily and closed my eyes.

I stayed there peacefully for about a minuet until I heard some feet running. I opened my eyes and turned my head to the door. Piper and Percy ran in. Both asking questions at once. Nico let out a sigh of annoyance while slightly glaring at our friends.