First Sword Fight

Elita POV

We walked to the pavilion and everyone's eyes were on me. I followed Percy to the empty table and sat across from him.

" Every cabin has their own table for lunch if you sit at any other table you will get in trouble" Percy explained to me. "At dinner we sacrifice food to the gods by putting some in the fire."

"Why do we burn food?" I asked

"The gods like the smell for some reason." Percy replies

"How do we get the food?" I asked

"Simply think of what you want and it will appear" Percy simply stated. I looked at my plate. I want pizza and salt vinegar chips. On the plate appeared exactly what I wanted. My.eyes lit up.

I took a bite out of my pizza it tasted delicious I continued eating till I heard Chiron's voice. I swallowed and turned to him.

"I have an announcement to make" Chiron stated. "There is a new camper and she has been claimed. Elita would you please stand up" I stood up slowly. I think I was blushing.

"All hail Elita daughter of Poseidon" Chiron announced.

I could feel people staring at me. I wish they wouldn't. It wasn't a big deal. Well maybe it was I was a child of the big three.

"Are you dyslexic or ADHD" Percy asked suddenly

"Both actually, how did you know" I replied

"Most demigods are" Percy told me.as he finished eating his taco. When lunch was over Percy went over to Annabeth to let her know he was going to be showing me around camp.

I could over hear parts of the conversation. I heard something about lessons, swords, teaching, and a stern no from Annabeth. Percy then jogged back over to me.

"I can't show you around camp because I have to teach sword lessons and Annabeth can't cover for me" Percy said apologetically. Just then Nico walks by to leave the pavilion.

"Hey Nico" Percy said has he waved him over here. Nico reluctantly walked over.

"Could you show Elita around camp" Percy asked hopefully. Nico just nodded.

"Okay then" Percy said before jogging off. I stood their for a moment contemplating what happened.

"Lets go" Nico said interrupting my thoughts. Nico walked of and I followed.

He showed me my cabin first and then showed me the rest. We started walking to the lake.

"I never found out who your godly parent was" I say abruptly. Nico just glances at me and sighs.

"Hades" he mutters so I can barely hear him.

"Is that why you can shadow travel"I ask

"Yes" Nico replies. I don't ask anymore questions because Nico doesn't seem like he wants to talk about it.

The last place we went was to get a weapon for capture the flag later.

Nico suggests a sword or dagger.

I walk around looking at different items. I stop and look at a black sword.

I pick it up. Its not to heavy. I swing it around a little bit. I like it.

"This one" I tell Nico. He just nods.

"You should walk to the training arena to get lessons from Percy" Nico says before leaving. He seems to be becoming more distance from me.