20 Questions

Nico's POV

I go to look up at her and she hugs me. It only lasts a few moments and i'm too shocked to do anything. When she let go I missed her warmth.

"Sorry" she said quickly.

"Why are you apologizing?" I asked confused.

"Well you might not have wanted a hug." she told me. I wanted to tell her that I did want her hugs, but we were'nt even friends yet.

"How about we play 20 questions." I suggest. She looks up at me with a small smile.

"Sure, we should probably get to know eachother if we are going to sleep together." Elita commented. The corners of my lips tugged up slightly at her chose of words.

"I didn't mean it like that." she said while rolling her eyes and hitting me playfully in the shoulder.

When she did this, she winced in pain. She already forgot about her injuries.

"You should lay back down." I tell her. She nods and lays back. "If you want we can play later and you can rest."

"No I'm okay." she tells me.

"How do you play?" I asked.

"Basically we just go back and forth asking eachother questions." she explained. I nodded underdstanding. "I'll start."

"What's your favorite animal?" she asks.

"Mrs.O'Leary, who is a hellhound." I tell her. "What's your favorite color?"

"Probably black. At least half of my clothes are black." Elita replies. "Do you have any siblings besides Hazel?"

I debated on what to tell her. She would probably find out eventually whether I told her or not.

"I used to have an older sister." I started, still debating on how much to tell her.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Elita says, but I can tell she's curiuos.

"No its okay. I just haven't talked about her in a while." Elita waited for me to continue. "She was a hunter of Artimis. A few years ago she went on a quest. The phrophecy said that at least 2 people in their group was going to die. I just never thought that she would be one of them."

"Can I give you a hug?" Elita asked me. I just nod. Afraid of what would happen if I spoke.

She carefully reached over and hugged me. I reached my arms up and hugged her back, not wanting to let go. At that moment someone walks in. I look over to see Percy.

"I brought food if either of you care." he set it on the table next to us. I glanced at Elita. Her cheeks were slightly red.

"We'll I'm going to leave. Will said you can come back and sleep in the cabin tonight if you want." Percy said before leaving.