Elita gets claimed

Elita's POV

I stumbled forward when I realized I'm on solid ground again. Nico caught me before I fell.

"We have to go back for the other two!" I exclaimed.

"They'll be fine." Nico reassured me. I just nodded.

"How old are you?" Nico asked.

"15." I replied. Nico just nodded and started walking. I followed him not knowing what else to do.

"We need to take you to Chiron," Nico told me. "He will explain everything to you." This cheered me up because I had about a million questions running through my head. As we walked, I wondered why everyone was staring at us.

"This is the big house." Nico informed me before opening the door. "Chiron, I brought the new camper."

"Mr. Brunner!" I exclaimed.

"That's not my real name. My real name is Chiron." Chiron explained.

"As in the Greek mythology Chiron?" I questioned.

"Yes, and as soon as Percy and Annabeth get back we will have a meeting." Chiron announced. At this time the boy and girl from earlier walked in. This must be Percy and Annabeth and by the way they were holding hands I'm assuming they were together.

"Should we get others?" Percy asked.

"Yes, make it quick. Elita is probably very confused," Chiron answered. Percy left with Annabeth and about 10 minutes later they returned with five others.

We all walked into another room and sat down. I sat down next to Nico because he was the only one I knew. The blond girl smiled at me which comforted me.

"You know a good amount about the Greek gods I'm assuming," Chiron said. I just nodded. "They are real. You're a demigod which means your half God." I just stared at him and for some reason I was able to believe him.

"So how am I half god?" I asked. Everyone looked surprised that I was so calm.

"Either your father or mother is a god or goddess." Chiron explained.

"Well I've lived with my mother all my life and she is not a goddess, so it must be my father," I replied.

"Why don't you guys introduce yourselves?" Chiron told the others before leaving the room.

The blond haired blue eyed boy went first.

"My name is Jason. I'm the son of Zeus." Jason said. The girl with brown hair went next. Her eyes didn't seem to be just one color.

"I'm Piper, daughter of Aphrodite," Piper said. It explained why she looked so pretty. The boy who I think was Percy went next.

"I'm Percy, son of Poseidon," Percy announced proudly. The blond girl from earlier went next.

"I'm Annabeth, daughter of Athena." Annabeth said with a smile. The girl next to her had chocolate skin, brown hair, and what looked like gold eyes.

"Hi! I'm Hazel, daughter of Pluto," Hazel said shyly.

"Isn't that a Roman god, though?" I questioned.

"Yes. There are demigods with Roman parents also." Annabeth explained. I nodded my head to let her know I understood. The Chinese boy with black hair and brown eyes went next.

"I'm Frank, son of Mars." Frank said plainly. Another Roman god. Then a boy with curly brown hair went next.

"I'm Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus," Leo announced, just as proudly as Percy. He then was on fire. I freaked out. I didn't want Leo to burn to death.

Water then came bursting into the room and drenched Leo.

"Percy!" Leo exclaimed.

"That wasn't me, I swear on the river Styx." Percy replied.

"You're the only child of Poseidon at camp!" Leo exclaimed.

"Not anymore," Annabeth interrupted their argument. Everyone was looking at me.

"I have a little sister!" Percy exclaimed. I didn't have time to react before Percy tackled me to the floor by trying to give me a hug. That's when I noticed a trident above my head. I was a daughter of Poseidon.

"Percy get off her," Annabeth said as Chiron walked in. Percy got up and went and stood next to Annabeth.

"What is going on here?" Chiron questioned.

"Elita got claimed," Annabeth explained.

"She's my half sister." Percy announced. Chiron didn't seem surprised.

"Looks like Poseidon broke the Oath again," Chiron muttered to himself. A bell rings and Leo's face brightened.

"Lunch time," Leo announced. "Percy, could you use your power and dry me off?" I almost forgot that I drenched him with water. Chiron looks at him but decided not to ask what happened.

"Sure thing Leo," Percy replied.

Percy walked over to him and patted him on the back. Leo intently became dry. "Come on little sister, let's go eat lunch, then I can show you around Camp Half-blood." I nodded and followed him out the door.