Bronze and Fire

Elita's POV

I heard a crash behind me and quickly turned around. People were screaming and running away. I reach for my side and pull out my sword. Next to me Annabeth already has her dagger drawn.

We both creep forward to see what it is. When I look past a rack of dresses I see a bull in front of me, and not just a normal bull, it was bronze.

"Not these again" Annabeth mutters beside me. She must have verses them before.

"How do we stop it" I ask Annabeth

"I have a plan don't worry" Annabeth tells me. She tells me to keep an eye on the bull while she goes and talks to Piper and Hazel.

The bull is slowly walking around the store as if its looking for something. Well it must be looking for us probably. Four demigods probably attracted this monster. That and I'm a demigod of the big three.

I watch as the bull turns toward me. Annabeth told me to keep an eye on it, what am I supposed to do when it starts coming this way. I glance over at Annabeth and it looks like she just finished talking to Piper and Hazel and walking back over to me.

"I have a plan, come with me." Annabeth said and started to walk towards the back of he store and I followed her.

"Are u able to use some water so I can contact Percy" Annabeth said and I nodded my head. I then gather some water from a spilled water bottle and put it in an ark. Annabeth then flipped a gold coin into the water.

"Iris accept my offering and show me Percy Jackson at camp half-blood" Annabeth spoke into the water. Percy showed up and in the water and was talking to Nico.

"Hey seaweed brain, grab Jason and bring Nico we ran into to a problem it's the bronze bulls again you know how hard they were to take down last time and we don't have Tyson" Annabeth tells him.

"I will get there as soon as can see you soon wisegirl. Percy said and with that he was gone.

"And now we will have to hold then off till they get here." Annabeth told me.

"There's only one out there isn't there?" I question Annabeth.

"The other three can't be far from this one." Annabeth states simply.

"Well what are we waiting for Hazel and Piper probable need our help" I say running with my sword and Annabeth is right behind me with her dagger.

Hazel and Piper are fighting the one bull while avoiding random spurts if fire. The bulls are fire-breathing too. Great I thought.

Just as another Annabeth and I go to help another bull charges into the store. I turn towards that bull with my sword ready. Annabeth flicks her eyes to me then towards Piper and Annabeth.

"Go help them I will distract this one till the others arrive" I tell Annabeth and ahe nods her head before running of to help them.

I will need to keep this one's attention on me I could use water to help distract it. I try to summon some water but there isn't enough here. I quickly glance around I notice there are some puddles outside, but the bull is between me and the exit.

Alright this is what all those years of gymnastics I was forced to take has lead up to. I look at the bull it seems ready to charge. I smirk as it starts running towards me.

As it gets closer I charge it at the last second I jump up on top of it. I then quickly push off of it into a flip and roll onto the ground. I quickly look at the bull. It tries to skid into a stop and turn at the same time. It ends up hitting a rack of dresses.

I quickly get up onto my feet and start to back up towards the exit.The bull turns to me again. I pull my sword back in front of me as I continue to back up. The bull is ready to charge again as I step outside the store.

The bull starts to charge at me again I notice smoke coning out of its mouth. Greath fire I thought. Might as well put it out with some water. As the bull gets to me I summon some water and jump to the side so it runs right by me.

As it skids at turns again it shoots a burst of fire towards me. I handspring out of the way and blast some water back at it. The water did close to nothing. All it really did was anger the bull more.

How on earth am I supposed to kill this thing. I look around the street to see what there is. Finally something catches my eye and I have an idea.