Search Party

Nico's POV

I rolled over expecting to run into Elita. When I didn't I quickly opened my eyes. She wasn't in the bed. I looked around, she wasn't even in the room.

I notice a napkin next to me on top of my sketch book. I quickly read it. I wonder how long she has been gone. More importantly I wondered when she would be back.

I know Will told me to stay in bed for a few days, but I really didn't care. I sat up and swung my legs to the side of the bed. I stood up and headed towards the door. When I went to reach for the door it swung open and hit me.

I took a few steps back so the person, whoever it was could walk through the door. It ended up being Percy.

"Why the Hades where you standing so close to the door?" Percy asked me.

"I was going to open it till you hit me with it." I replied annoyed. Percy glanced around the room.

"When was the last time you saw Elita?" Percy questions. My eyebrows scrunch together in confusion.

"Umm a few hours ago around when you brought us food. I feel asleep after that, why are you asking." I ask concerned.

"I just haven't seen her in a while and I don't know where she went. I just wanted to check up on her." Percy explains.

"If you want I can help search." I ask hoping he will say yes.

"Aren't you supposed to be resting?" Percy says with a slight smirk.

"I've been in bed for two days and if I stay here any longer I will go crazy." I tell Percy.

"We'll I've already checked with the rest of any of her friends, the cabins, the pavillion, and the big house. I'm about to head down to the docks and search underwater." Percy tells me.

"I'll check the woods" I tell him as we exit the infermery. We go our seperate ways.

I walk into the woods taking the path the Elita and I took a few days ago. After a bit of walking a spot someone laying against the base of a tree. As I got closer I relized it was Elita.

I was glad she was okay. I called out her name as I approached, when she didn't answer I got worried. I jogged over to her. When I got to her, her eyes were closed, but her chest was slowly rising up and down. She fell asleep. I let go of a breath I didn't relize I was holding.

I sat down next to her making sure not to wake her. Then I placed my arms around her to keep her warm after all it is getting late and it can get cold at night. Before I know it I start to feel drowsy. My eyelids begin to drupe and I feel Elita's head lay against my shoulder. I lay my head ontop of hers and fall asleep.

A/N Hey I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, but sometimes I have to be in the right mood to right otherwise it just doesn't feel right and sometimes when I was in the right mood I was to busy to right. I currently have a four day weekend so I will update at least once more in the next few days love ya all for being dedicated to this even though I don't update as much as I should.