Menn malargal.......

Night at Mullai's home.........

Akila was standing there in the balcony of their room alone engrossed in deep thoughts..........

Suddenly.........

She was hugged from behind............

By her..........

Husband...........

Akila smiled shyly and gently removed him off from her..........

Pu:Ei sappamooki enna d??

A:Yov........Anga paaruya pulla thoongudhu...........

She huskily muttered pointing to mullai who was sleeping there in Pu-A's room.......

Pu:enna d inniku paapa inga thoongara??

A:Amayya Kavi athaitta kadha kettutu angaye thoongitta.......Adhaan pulla inga thoongudhu........

She spoke in a husky voice with a loving and caring glint to mullai..........

Pugazh all the while admired her care for his first kid- His sister.........

 He then closed the balcony door catching his wife's attention.........

Pu:Papavaye gavanikkariye.........Papa oda annana um gavanikkardhu.......

He asked in a naughty tone extending her hands to hug her.........

Without denying his call, she went inside his hand answering in a shy smile.........

A:Hukum..........Naanga gavanikaama thaan oru pulla porandhurkka namakku??

Pu:Huskily Oru pullayoda nippatidalam nra mudivoda irukkiya d??

Though asked in a playful tone it hit the wrong point...........

Akila moved away from his hug but answered in a determined tone...........

A:Illaya.......Namma kavi otha pullaya kandippa valara koodadhu.......
Yaarume illama anadha maathiri naa patta kashtatha  en pulla padakoodadhuyya.....

Pugazh by now understood he spoke wrong words in wrong time........
He hugged her again only to feel the wetness of her eyes on his chest............
Both stood there quiet for sometime with closed eyes remembering the difficulties akila had in her mother's place before marriage...........

A:Ennannu yosikaadhinga.........Vaanga naa solren enna kashtam nnu..........

Akila is the only daughter of Rajadurai and Indhira........
Like every other family, when Indhira was pregnant with Akila she was celebrated a lot by her MIL as she is going to bring the first grand-child of the family........
Her pregnancy was celebrated........

Until..........

Akila's birth.........

As........

Rajadurai's mother expected a son.........
Daughter.......
Made her hate her DIL...........

Typical old serial scenario thaan............Romba yosikaadhinga...........

She is actually not a hater of girls completely............
But her disappointment........

Anyways..........

when she was expecting the next child to be a boy........
A shocker awaited her............

As owing to the complications during the delivery time next pregnancy will be risky for Indhira.......
Hearing this, Rajadurai performed permanent contraception operation for himself as he loved his wife more than anything and everything in this world.........