KNOT.........

sorry in advance for this super-dramatic chapter..........

Everyone got shocked of Jeeva's move......
Kathir instantly rushed towards the stage............
Everyone got too numb to act out of shock..........
Mullai muttered "Soubikka......."
It was lakshmi amma who gained consiousness of questioning Jeeva..........

L:Jeeva.......Enna idhu???

Jeeva came down, stood beside her and started speaking..........

J:Maa.........Iva naa love panra ponnu ma.......Peru meena.........Meenakshi.............Janarthanam annachi oda ponnu..........He paused and looked at murugan parvathy and others.........And continued..........Iva veetla enga vishayam therinju oru thadava prechana aachunnu konja naal paakama irundhom.......Apo thaan indha kalyana pechu vandhudhu......

Idha naa anne-annikitta sonnen erkanave............Aana avanga thaan kudumba prechana adhu idhu nnu indha ponnu veetla poi kekka kuda mudiyaadhu nnu sollitaanga..........Thavira sathyam adhu idhunnu lam pesi ennennavo senjitaaha........

Meena kitta indha prechana venaam va namma kalyanam pannikalam nnu kooptu paathen......Aana avalum naa evlo solliyum kekkala.....Oruvela ketrundha ipdi manameda dramalam nadandhurkkaadhu.......Aana ava appava pathi yosichu theliva onnume pesala.........Iva support illama ennala endha decision um edukka mudila........Pathakoraikku annikku naanga paathadhu thirumba veetla maatti ivala house arrest pannitaanga.........

Enakku vera vazhi therila.........Ingayum ennala edhum pesa mudiyala......Adhanaala........Oru vidha confusionlaye irundhen.........Edhukkum irukkattumnu ivalukku He paused Kadaisiya enna paathuttu po nnu message anupchen...........

Though angry and shocked the words "Kadaisiya" hit the mother's sense and she questioned him "Dei jeeva............Enna da nee panna???"

J:Mannichirunga ma.........Naa...........Naa.............poi thaan sonnen..........thappalam pannala...........Enakku orey kozhappam.....Enna seiyannu theriyama irukkum bodhu andha ponnukitterndhu enna kaapatha vandha maathiri ivale vandhutta.......

Saying this he stopped only to get a tight slap from Pugazh..........
Elder brother for his 3 younger sisters............

Hearing the slap sound mullai jerked as she is allergic to such sounds and fears a lot more for these things.........
She tried to get up but failed while her as usual her anni came to her and helped her to get up.......
Mullai in turn caught hold of her hands tightly with teary eyes..........

Here........

Lakshmi amma got into zen mode.......

It seems finally the worst nightmare which she never wanted to happen has happened just in front of her eyes shattering the hopes for better tomorrow.............
Her instincts constantly warned her that something horrible is about to happen.........
She ignored that as over-protective thought of a single-mother........

And now...........

She is getting the fruit of her ignorance..............

There........

Murugan who was already physically weak owing to his age sat in chair with a sense of shock..........
Parvathy of course forgetting everything rushed to look after him.......
Mullai and akila too ran towards their father........
Pugazh too left Jeeva's collar holding which he was slapping him and rushed towards his father.......

He being a person who already suffered of heart-attack got suddenly shocked on this news and sat perplexed................
Others stood beside him assissting him...........
Unsure screams and commotions prevailed...........
Everyone had very tough time to assimilate the news as it was their own daughters standing there with tears because of the same guy.........
When the commotions settled and it was understood murugan is well but a bit shocked pugazh again rushed towards jeeva to get valid answers from him if possible...........
But to be stopped by a voice........