Vizhigal meeno.......

Both Janarthanan and Kathir came inside in sometime......
By then mullai and the others have completed the food one after another and were leaving the spot..........
Everyone got terribly surprised to see them together........
Without any fight of course is what surprised them all alot......

Before anyone could say or react something.....

K:Mulla.......saptiya???

M:Hmm....saaptenga........

K:Apo kelambalama???

Mu:Maapla adhukkulla porappadnuma??Innum konjam oyvedukkalame???

K:Illa mama......veetla inneram sollirpaaha..........avangalum kaathurpaangalla......Naanga apdiye kelambarom.......

Mu:Seringa maapla.....Adutha mora aana neenga raathangara maathiri varanum.....

K:Kandippa mama..........in a suttled mischevious tone Epdiyum oru mukkiyamana vela irukku..........Adha mudikka kandippa vandhuruven......dont worry.........he looked at janarthanan who averted his gaze.........

Mu:Enna vela maapla???

He asked in a confused tone..........

K:Adhu..........looking at akila.........pugazh sonna oru vela mama..........namma adha pathi aprama pesalam........Ipo kelambarom mama......Mulla......

M:Vantenga......

With that she got up and washed her hands off......
Saying an emotional Tata-bye-bye to her family she left with him unknowingly catching hold of his hand........
Though the  family members offered him to take the car kathir refused the same and went by walk with his wife.......Leaving behind a stressed out janarthanan, a confused akila and other happy elders.........

Road.....

Both kathir and mullai were walking beside each other thinking something seriously(?).......
Thats when kathir who came out of his thoughts by himself looked at his wife's serious face.........
His lips automatically curved for a smile seeing her this serious..........

K:Set aala.......

The sound near her made mullai avert her gaze to him only to see his smiling face.......
She smiled automatically even without knowing the reason......

K:Madam en sirikkaringa??

He asked with a raised eyebrow purposefully........

Mullai immediately bowed her head with immense shyness and smile......
Kathir felt a sense of breeze passing through him......
He neared her and walked too closely as her next skin......
Mullai felt a sense of goosebumps erupting all over......
Both were quiet for sometime.......

K:Mulla.......

She said nothing but looked at him quietly....

K:Aathangaraikku povoma........

He said more like a statement rather than question......
Mullai as usual nodded in acceptance.......

Both went towards the "Aathangarai" to spend some time with each other.......
Reaching there both sat down in steps much closer to each other as if two friends going to speak some secrets......

Both were quiet for sometime......

Kathir was happy simply sitting with her like that while mullai........Mullai was totally in a overwhelmed state........
She for the first time ever kissed him.......
Her first scolding(?) from her dad......
Encounter with surya.......
And above all.........
His current proximity............