Annanenna Thambienna........

I know its been so long since I published this story.......Sorry am not able to give timely updates for this story........

Pardon me readers................

Hereafter will try to update it in a proper way............

Sorry again...............

Romba naal aayitadhaala even I forgot this story..........

So.......

Munkadhai surukkam.........

It is the story of Mr.Perfect and Ms.Messy.......

Kathir lives with his set of own principles and sticks to it strictly earning a name "Commando" from his very own family..........

He even makes his family stick to the same which they most of the time grumble but still accept and stick out to it..........

The family holds a lot of love and respect to him as he had faced many more difficulties mentally and physically........

Though not interested they stick on to the rules and regulations only because of the fact that they are not his rules, the teachings of their late father Mr. pandian...........

And of course some other reasons too........

So starting from the kid Sahana till age old Lakshmi amma abide by his rules.........

There...........

Mullai.......

A kid by heart.......

Knows only to break the rules...........Not with an intention to do so and hurt others ofcourse.........

Still..........Situations and of course her basic habits.............

She is timid, quiet, baby by heart, activities and mainly Maturity who is the apple of her family's eyes...........

A more pampered yet not spoilt kid..........

To whom her family is searching for groom..........

Here kasthuri starts off with marriage talks of Jeeva with mullai as both the families are known to her...........

Ini........

Next day morning....

It was as usual Lakshmi amma and Dhanam who first woke up and came out to carry out daily works...

Out of instincts Lakshmi amma turned towards kathir's room door and was shocked....

It was closed....

Which means.....

Dhanam who came out to put kolam saw Lakshmi Amma's shock and neared her... 

Lakshmi amma looked at her and looked at Kathir's room door...........

Dhanam who followed her gaze was also shocked..............

She instantly looked at the portriat of her FIL...........

It was still there...........

Kathir usually on these occasions wont come till next day evening.........

That too if he happens to see the picture in any case he wont come home for about a week atleast............

The brothers may happen to see him in shop.............

But..........

Nothing can make him come home...........

Even if he comes, he will be waiting outside till someone comes there and removes the portriat from its place...............