Inbamum thunbamum....

"Naa ivughala kaadhalikaren........."

A sense of goosebumps erupted on the skin at that moment even without her knowledge......
A very beautiful moment in which she realised her very own self.....

Meisilirkka andha kaarigai avanadhu mugathai paarkka avaladhu andha menmaiyana silirppaiyum unarndhavanai avanadhu urakkam mella kalayalaayitru........

Avanadhu vizhi asaiya avan kannai thirakka koodum endra ninaivil aval mugam sivandhal.....
Andha nodiyil kuzhandhaiyai irundhaval nunmaiyana unarvugalal aatpaduthapatta kumariyai maarikondirundhadhai unarndhal........

M(MV):Aathi........ivugha ipo paathu edhaachum ketta nammalaala badhil pesamudiyaadhe........Idhenna sodhana.......Pesama kanna moodiruvom.......

Thinking so she closed her eyes tightly and pressed her face on his chest pretending to be asleep......Trying hard to cheat her prince charming........
He who woke up sensing the goosebumps running on her skin got surprised on seeing her sleeping hugging him tighter than usual......

K(MV);Ipo en namma thookam kalanjuchu????

Thinking so he looked at her and noticed the sense of goosebumps still running in her body..........

Seeing her reddened sleeping(?) face for a few good moments he hugged her more tightly....
Mullai who didnt feel a short of breath when he hugged her tightly felt the same on hearing the words he spoke next.......

K:Nee thoongalannu enakku theriyum mulla.......Kanna romba kashtapattu iruga moodadha......Valikka pogudhu.........

Saying so he caressed her eyelashes gently.......
Understanding the meaning of his words, she contemplating within herself opened her eyes with immense hesitation.....

Or....

Tried to open as even before that he spoke further......

K:Vendam.......Apdiye thoongu........Naa onnaya edhum kekkala........Kaalaila namakku neraya vela irukku seriya......thoongu......

Saying so he gently caressed her hair and slept making her sleep......

He who understands her every feeling even without being explained didnt understand the fact that at that moment she understood the love she has for him.......
Thinking that its just the sadness of separation he calmed her and let her sleep not understanding the fact that the tingling in her scene was not because of sadness but because of happiness........

If he could have understood her at that moment, they might have avoided many things....

But no.......

Fate is stronger.......And it proves itself every single moment.........
Its such a moment for the couple.......

And just like that the beautiful dusk ended paving way for a beautiful and bright dawn......
Kathir was the first one to wake up as usual.......
As usual he looked at her and got confused seeing the change in her beautiful kiddish face.....

K(MV):Iva en innaikku edho oru maathiri pudhusa theriyara???Thoongum bodhu iva mogathula oru kozhandha thanam theriyum.........

Ivaloda iyalbana nature adhu........
Aana innaikku en vera maathiri theriyara????

Nethaikku nightu adhisayama endhiricha paadhi thookathula......

Ipo iva mogathula oru maatram..........

Enna kaaranam???

Kuzhappathudan avalai meendum paarthavanadhu mugam avanai ariyamal kanindhadhu.........