Yaaro ivan........

Kathir didnt forget anything........
Not even a single rant ranted by his wife amidst her sobs........
It all pained him till now and boiled his blood even when he just got a sight of Meena.......

There.......

Meena was also no lesser.........
As soon as she reached home she realised that her anger for jeeva and others affected none other than her very own sister.........

She felt guilty instantly...........
And her anger on Jeeva and others was still boiling within her..........
At the same time.........
Teary face of her own sister made her tear-up..........

Still........

She was not able to think or decide something as she was terribly in a bad mood.........
That day passed quietly for her.......
Infact, next few days also passed very quietly as they were not in a mood to talk or discuss something........

Post that also Jeeva and Meena chose to ignore the fight rather than fighting on that over and over........
After deciding so when she wanted to patch-up with her sister..........

Angathaan prechanaye aaramichudhu.........

Because.........

Meena phone panna timela thaan kadaila work mudichuttu tired ah Kathir return came.........

Mullai was reading something for her project while kanna and sahana playing..........

Apo mullayoda phone katha, kathir adhula "Akka"nnu gavanichu kadupaagi mullaya paaka mullai thiru thirunnu muzhikka orey kootha pochu..........

Apo thaan he asked "Edukanuma mulla???"

Mullai who never remembers others bad deeds thiru thirunnu muzhikka, Kathir kadupaagi cut pannittu poitan.........

Avan pannadhu one time thaan.......
Aana adha paatha mullai avana kadupaakka vendam nra reasonaalayum thanakkume akkakitta enna pesannu theriyaadha kaaranathaalayum cut the call for n number of times..........

Adhanaala erangi vandha meena uchaani kombula yeri settle aayitta marubadiyum.......

So now the actual face-off..........

Mullai and kathir entered.......

When they were about to go and fresh themselves up started Meena in a sarcastic tone....

Me:Enna maharani......nalla irukingala???

Mullai looked at kathir for back up but he averted his gaze mercilessly thinking of the fact that it should be her to respond......
Seeing them both sharing look meena's blood boiled as despite her two years of love and happy(?) marriage, they never shared such a bond of finding out the others' mindset only by looks........

But.......

Kathir and Mullai.........
How come they share such a bond???
She knows her sister A-Z........
That kid would never take a step voluntarily towards kathir to improve their relationship.....
She's known for her kiddish rants........

This means only one thing...........
Kathir who leads the family has chosen to take all the necessary steps regarding their relationship..........
And of course mullai co-operates very well..........
Somewhere inside her she felt as if she lost the battle to kathir........
And it irritated her more...........

Me:En maharani sondhama pesamaateehalo??Vela seiravaha thaan badhil sollanuma??

She threw poison irritating everyone over there......

But........

Before anyone could answer...........

M:Pch.....En kka nee epo paaru ipdiye pesara????