Turn of events

Aug 22, 5 am........

PS House..........

The morning was a super busy one for everyone.............

Even before the time specified by commando everyone woke up including Kanna and Sahi who were sitting in a half-sleep zone in the hall............

Moorthy, Jeeva and Lakshmi amma also assembled after taking bath.............

But the person who forces them to wake up was still sleeping..............

It was when Dhanam saw his room door closed she got alarmed that she forgot to inform him yesterday............

D:In a alarming tone Mama..............Mama.............

Mo:Enna d?Enna aachunu alarra?Edhayaadhu marandhuttiya?

D:Ama mama.............

Mo:ennatha d marandha??Chattunu sollu.........Jeeva eduthuttu varuvan......Dei Jeeva........He was talking on his own which irritated Dhanam.........

D:Aiyo.........konjam pesa vidunga mama..........

Mo:Seri sollu edha marandha??

D:Solla marandhen..............

Mo:Enna d olarra??

She unable to spell the blunder she committed just pointed kathir's room door..........

Moorthy was shocked to she it closed..........

As usually if Kathir was not there in room it will be half-opened............

Now..............

Which means...............

He didn't want to jump to conclusions.............

By now Jeeva understood what was going on there.........

He immediately got up and went out to check for kathir's vehicle there..............

But unfortunately it was there..............

He came with a shock pasted face as if he heard Kanna and sahi stopped fighting.............

He was not able to say anything..........

But his expressions said it all..........

That.............

Kathir is in home.............

Lakshmi looked at Jeeva's bloodless face............

She got confused and started questioning him.............

L:Dei.........Jeeva..........enna aachu??En ipdi nikkara??

He was standing still...........So she turned to Moorthy and Dhanam and questioned.......

L:Enna Dhano............En ipdi peiyaranja maathiri nikkaringa ellarum?

D:...........

L:Sternly Badhil sollunga...............

D:A.........ath.........atha................

L:Angrily Nee athannu ezhuthu kooti paaka idhaama neram?Ennannu sollu?Vela kadakkilla......

That is when the helper came with photo to place it in its supposed to be usual place...........

Centre of the hall..................