A shock....

Mullai's sudden words about pandian startled not only PS family but also Murugan family.....
Though not openly said, they all have understood the fact that for some reasons PS family totally avoided talking about Pandian....
Not wanting to scratch their healing wounds Murugan's family too kept quiet......
But........
Mullai.......Unaware of all these things remembered kathir unknowingly of his father.......

Kathir being the most wounded tried hard not to lose control and keep himself composed whenever the mention of his father........
He who constantly was running from his mere name was continuously reminded of his demise by his very own wife that pained him like hell........
Before others could say anything meena was the first one to gain consiousness..........

Of course she hated kathir.......
For controlling her Jeeva.......
And family........
Now.......
Her sister...........

Me:Enna kathir sir thirudanukku thel kotradhunnu solvaangale adhu nenappu varla???She asked in a sarcastic tone..........

J:Angrily Meena.......Pesadha........

Murugan's family though understood nothing chose to stay quiet.......
But......
Mullai had no such restrictions.........

M:Ennanga thelu???

She directly questioned kathir making it mandatory for him to give response..........
Trying hard to come out of himself......

K:Onnumilla ma.......Mma........Ulla.........app.........Unga roomla photo.........Veingamma..........

He somehow said those words......
Lakshmi amma not making further fuzz went inside.......

Mullai opened her mouth to ask something but was stopped by kathir......

K:Fresh aayitu varlam vaa........

Calling her he rushed inside not before a respectful nod to his in-laws........

Mullai too turned to go inside........

KM room......

Kathir was inside the washroom.......
hitting his face forcefully with water........
And speaking within himself.......

K:No kathir........Stop.......U need to control......U need to manage........U cant get weak.......Mullaikitta enna solla?Ava naalukku naal kelvi keppa......Appavum nee ipdi oda mudiyaadhu.......And avakitta poi.........NEVER........Not even in your dreams.......

Already sonna poiya maathi unmaya solra time vandhachu.......I cant stay with the lie anymore....
Nalladho kettadho......Chinnadho peruso........
Poi avakitta solliduvom........
Yeah.......
Lets do that at once.............

Inime odi oliyakoodadhu.........
Modhalla idhu......
Aprama namma manasa baadhicha adhayum solliruvom...........

Thinking so he tried hard to compose and clear his mind and came out eventually successfully....

There mullai was sitting with her head dropped within her knees.........

K:In a clear tone Poi fresh aagu mulla......

M:......

Kathir sensed something fishy and went near her.......
He patted her hand gently........
When he sensed no response.......
He gently lifted her head only to find her tears.........

Forgetting everything he sat beside her and lifted her face up........

K:Ennama edhukku azhara??

M:..........

K:Hey.....enna aachu??

M:.........

Mullai's silence and tears drove him crazy...........
Basically tears irritate him.......
Be it whoever........
And here its mullai.........
He was soon losing his patience.........