KADALAI SERNDHA NADHI........

Sorry for the delay..
Network and Wattpad issues.....
Posting even without proof checking..
Hope it's not that much horrible......
Thank you all for ur love..

Both the couple started the first journey of and for their new life without much delay.......

Mullai's family went back as they wont be going along with the bride according to their custom.....
As Kasthuri's mood was off their family went back......
Jega himself was surprised by kasthuri's varied behaviour as she unusally asked Jega to immediately go home despite his scolds and pleads..........
This is the first time in all these years of marriage he have seen kasthuri with this much irritation and adamancy..........
He had no way rather than bending in front of her.............
So its only the family.........

Lakshmi amma, Dhanam and Moorthy reached their house at first to make the arrangements for welcoming new bride(s).......
As usual kanna and sahana tagged along since they can neither go separately in either new couple cars nor can they come together......
So they chose to come with elders...........
Jeeva and Meena had nothing else to talk or do as they daze.........
So their car travel was on a whole a quiet one........

KM car travel........

Both kathir and mullai had hell lot amount of questions, confusions and many things to share......
But both were not able to initiate the talks.......
Kathir was confused where to start off while mullai feared what if he gets angry.......
Kathir lost in his thoughts simply was starring at the windscreen in front scaring mullai more......

M(MV):Ivugha en ipdi moraikaraaha??Paakave bayama irukku.........Idhula ivugaltta naa epdi pesa???Pch........anni aprama solli tharenu sonnaha nadandha confusionla edhume sollalaye.......

K(MV):Indha ponnu fragile thaana??Illannu nambara alavukku kathir nee muttal illaye......Aana endhalavukku ivakitta kiddishness irukkunnu therilaye........

shiva ivala pathi edhum solla vandha kuda pesa vida maatom......Pch..........

Thats when mullai instantly remembered her sister and turned around to check if their car is coming and found that which caught his attention and he unknowingly started looking at her...........

M(MV):Aanalum akka paavam.......Appamma imbuttu kova patrukka venaam ava mela.......Indha kovathukku bayandhu thaan ava mamava love pannadha sollala pola.....Ipo anga 2 veetlayum thittu vaangi ingayum atha kovama irundhu.......Paavam thaan.........

Aanalum d mulla akka kitta oru 2 naalaachum kovama irukkanum........Nammakitta idha munnave sollirndha imbuttu thittu vaangirkka venaamlla.......

While thinking for her sister she completely forgot the fact that she was about to get married to Jeeva earlier that day........
And of course the one who never knew to think about love, never had a pain about love-failure.....
Even earlier that morning she was just shocked.....Nothing else........
And it was very well known and realised by everyone.......Including her sister.......
She again turned to look check out their car thinking about them..........

Seri edho onnu......Ini enna seiya??Namma ivughala therinjukkanume ipo.......Hmm......Ivugha enna seiraahannu paapom...........

When mullai noticed him through the corner of her eyes she was able to see him looking at her that time openly ofcourse sending shivers to her through his looks.........

M(MV):Aiyayo.....Nammala thaan paakaraaha??Ipo edhaachum ketta pesanume....Ivughaltta pesave bayama irukke........

Bayapadadha d mulla......Avugha un husbanduh........So bayapadadha.......thayangaadha.....Avugha thaana sonnaha......He is answerable to you nnu....Bayapadadha......
Apdiye bayam vandha......Ahn.....Kandha shashti solvom.......