Dhuruvangal palavidham........

Sorry for the long narrative chapter in advance......

While kathir and mullai were talking here veetukkulla enna nadandhudhu nnu theriyanume.....
Vendam naalum paathu thaan aaganum.....
So...
Vaanga.......

Post kathir's open insult everyone felt bad in their own way.........

While lakshmi amma, dhanam and moorthy felt bad for the fact that their family is breaking apart into pieces, Jeeva felt bad and even guilty for the mis-equation between his beloved brother and his love...........
Meena was terribly angry with every other present in the universe as since morning the way her own family treated as if she's a second class person made her get mad on everyone.....
In addition now kathir's words.......
Her blood is terribly boiling.............
Murugan and parvathy though angry on meena as a parents were not able to see her getting insulted and stand alone........
Afterall, they brought all the 4 kids as their own..........Infact both the parents......
While an affectionate pugazh that time didnt feel his affection owing to his overwhelming anger akila being only one not connected to any such emotions thought the positives and negatives of such a scenario............

Its more like a walk on thread over fire............
Which can either make meena realise and rectify her character mistakes or can spoil her attitude more and more..............
Praying for a positive change akila rotated her eyes around the house to check the needed things for happy living of her daughter............

Kanna with sahana and kavya didnt notice any of these commotions as they all already started jumping hither and thither in the front garden side................
Though kanna seemed to be thoughtful he as usual gave company to his friends............

When they were in these mindset lakshmi amma trying to ease the situation off started to speak that tensed the situation more...........

L:Idhaan namma panna sammandhi............

Me:Engappa pona podhunnu picha potta pannanu sollunga...........Illa en thangachiya kaatti unga magan meratti vaangunadhu nu kuda sollalam............
Illana ivlo periya pannaya vaangara thagudhiyum tharaadharamum indha kudumbathu paiyanukku edhu?????

Her words came as fire without realising the actual meaning..........
Just to demean kathir she spitted venom demeaning the whole family unknowingly............

"Meena"..................Came an angry chorus almost from everyone present over there.............

Mu:Vaarthaya alandhu pesu.............

Me:Onnga chella maapla kammiya olarunaaro??

P:Nee thaana d prechanaya aaramicha??

Me:En thangachitta naa pesunadha kekka avaru yaaru??

A:Adhu avaroda pondatti...........Adhanaala avaru thaan kepparu............

Me:Adhukku munna en thangachi............

Pu:Oho andha paasathula thaan manamedaikku vandhu ellar munnavum avala avamaana paduthara maathiri kalyanatha niruthuniyo...........
Avlo paasakaari ava unkitta avaruthaan maapla nnu sollaiyila vaaya moodittu en irundha???

Meena was not able to answer this words.........
She got mentally tired.........
Terribly angry and sad...........
Her family's ignorance is different but this time jeeva's silence hurted her too well........
When both of them involved in love why the hell she alone is bearing the fruit of their brunt????

When meena looked at these questions he seemed to understand them............
Shooking him off from all the thoughts running in his mind he looked at his mother directly........