A surprise.....

Shwetha's voice from outside brought her back to real world........
Correcting her tear-striken face she went out with a smiling face........

M:Ellam eduthu vechacha appu???

Sh:Hmm.......ellam readykka.......

And thats when Kasthuri family and PS family came one after another......
Akila's parents and granny were present there already happily talking to her........

After initial welcomes and pleasantries they all started doing the function since it was an auspicious time.........
The function was taking place in the evening such that they all can have dinner together.......

When gifts and giggles are on full swing mullai got no time to think of her personal sorrows and cry......
Though giggling happily a corner of her eye lost its usual charm......

And here the usual family mockery talks are going round and round.......

Kas:Apram d chappamookki......enna solran kutty muttabonda????

A:Pch......Akka........en ipdi????

She said asking her not to reveal their secret names to the family......
Whereas the elders were sitting with a smiling face as if they knew this already......

Sh:Ada anni muzhusa nenanja peragu enna mukkadu???Ellam oorukke theriyum neenga secretunnu nenacha secretu.......Ennakka???

M:Ama.......ama......en nni orunaal neenga appamma munna koopttu morappu vaanguningale???

She giggled making akila fume......
She in an instant caught hold of both her SILs' ears and made them come down on either side........

Sh/M:Aah.....valikudhe......

A:Ei thiruttukuttungala......nadikadhinga d........Eva ennaya pottu thandhava???

Sh:Potta.......apdina???

A:Eii......pichupuduven........Ennayave ottriya??

Sh:aah....aah........anni sollidren.....mullakka thaan solluchu.......

A:Edhu mullaiya??

She was visibly shocked as she never expected her cute little daughter to do this......

Her hand automatically left shwetha and she turned to mullai.....

A:Adapaavi papa......neeya ennaya pottuthandha??

M:Anni naa pottu tharalanni........Edho pesaila appamma kettaha......annikku veetla kavipapa avughakitta solluchulla.......Appa ammava chappukki koopumnnu......apdinna ennanu theriyumannu kettahala......

A:Adhukku nee poi sollamaatennu unmaiya velambuniyaakkum???

M:Eee.......Amanni.......

A:sobba......Manatha vaangittiye d papa.....

With that she left her ear with a smile.......Mullai gently caressed her ear.....

A:Valikudha enna??Abi......papa......konjam keezha okkarunga......

When they both sat down she gently caressed her ears for them with immense motherliness in her eyes.......

Akila's grandmother was looking at her......

Granny(G):Ahn......ennavo po......Adiyei akila......indha pullaiyaachum aambala pullaiya porakkattum onakku......

Andhamma perah naa marandhuttadhaala grannynnu vechutten......Please kandukaadhinga....

"En pombala pulla porandha venaangudha???" came a question in chorus........

When checked for the owners of the voice it was found to be from the iconic rocking father-daughter duo........